Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong sexual content, nudity, language and brief drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Several scenes where a man is shown looking at porn (not seen) and it is implied that he is masturbating.
- Several scenes where a man is looking at online escort websites and scantily clad women are shown in seductive poses.
- A woman kneels in front of a man and oral sex is implied but not shown. They are then seen in various positions of intercourse. No nudity is clearly visible.
- A couple has sex and the womans bare breasts are seen extremely briefly close up with nipples erect. This is the only actually visible nudity in the movie. All other nudity is blocked from view,, or filmed too dark to actually see anything.
- Several more scenes of couples having sex showing, a mans back side and lots of thrusting motions.
- One scene in a car. The woman climbs onto the mans lap. The scene is far to dimly lit to actually see anything.
Violence & Gore
- A man is hit by a car. He is able to recover and got bleeding on his nose.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- While the content is sexual, it is not visually so. There is seriously very little visual nudity in this movie. It's about the thought, not the visual action.
- Alexandra Breckinridge, Lena Headey and Penelope Mitchell are all seen topless having sex with Patrick Wilson.