Only one place allows Born to think about his life...
Did You Know?
All of them are intentionally crazy. End credits are separated in two sections, both of which are extremely long and there are many in-jokes or just strange moments. To name a few:
- Fictional characters Askold Tutylopydirskiy, Oscar Scholz and J. Stolen are credited numerous times through the end credits with ridiculous occupations such as "toilet casting", "stuntman" in the "toilet crew" in case of Tutylopidirskiy and "helicopter pilot" for "toilet crew" in case of Scholz;
- Yaroslav Kozak is credited as "Sudden Actor" (a trademark of Nikolay Yeriomin);
- Leonid Syplyi is credited under his own name only in "special thanks" section, in case of his other occupations he's credited with two of his usual pseudonyms "Robert Grob" and "Leonid Sipliy";
- "Soundtrack is hardly available at PP Studio".
A rare first cut, under the alternate title "The Born Defecatity" has a few minor differences:
- Title card (obviously);
- In the credit "A Nikolay Yeriomin Film" the last letter ("m") is omitted due to titling error;
- Ann Semenova is absent in the "Special Thanks" section.
Written and performed by E.S. Tribes
(C) 2012, Slava Pustovalov See more