Cult of Chucky (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 29 items
- Sex & Nudity (4)
- Violence & Gore (14)
- Profanity (1)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (3)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (5)
- Spoilers (2)
|MPAA||Rated R for strong horror violence, grisly images, language, brief sexuality and drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Buttocks shown from a doll when it is getting changed into a different clothing.
- A man and woman kiss, but the man in in the lead females body, and they say how different it is
- A woman breastfeeds a living doll (not graphic). Later in the movie, someone else says that the doll got to "suck t*tty today".
- A man and a woman having sex briefly in a stairway, one girl in a wheelchair sitting, the other guy on top of her, but no nudity seen
Violence & Gore
- A woman is shown to have attempted suicide by slashing her wrists. Lots of blood is seen.
- Another woman is shown dead from having her wrists slashed. Again, lots of blood is seen.
- A woman is bitten on her forearm. Some blood is visible from the marks.
- A woman is graphically decapitated by falling shards of glass.
- A woman is killed when her spine is pulled out of her mouth.
- A man is stabbed and disemboweled very graphically.
- Tiffany slits man's throat. Lots of blood is seen. She then licks blood off the knife
- A man's face is stomped in with a high heel. The aftermath is shown in a graphic closeup.
- A man dies after his head is drilled into through the back and the drill comes out through his eye socket.
- A living doll is shot multiple times and has his head stomped in. Lots of blood and gore is seen in a close-up of the doll's head.
- A woman is seen lying dead in a pool of blood after presumably being stabbed with a drill.
- 3 Chucky's attack a doctor with drill, glass and a knife. Distressing as well.
- The overall violence is way worse than the previous instalments. It is violent in terms of heavy reliance on graphic details and pain.
- It is implied that a mother once smothered her infant son to death.
- Several Uses Of 'Bitch', 'Ass' (and variations thereof including 'dumbass' and 'asshole'), 'Piss', 'Bastard', 'Damn', 'Hell', and 'Tits'. "Fuck" and "Shit" are used frequently. Also there is infrequent use of "Cock", "Pussy", "Slut", "Goddamn", "Dick", "Prick", and "Whore". Some casual usage of "crap". There is also one middle finger.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character smokes a joint and shares it with a doll.
- Alcohol is consumed consistently throughout the film.
- This movie takes place in a mental hospital so patients will be taking drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a scene depicting a woman's attempted suicide.
- Nica has an intense hallucination.
- It is heavily implied that a doctor is sexually abusing at least one of his patients.
- The implied infanticide may be upsetting to some viewers.
- The violence is really intense, as it's practical, and very gory
Sex & Nudity
- It is heavily suggested that a doctor is sexually abusing at least one of his patients.
Violence & Gore
- A man is shown to be keeping a living doll's head, which is graphically wounded from a shotgun blast.