Survivor (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violence, some action and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Regular, bloodless action movie violence.
- War and 9/11 footage appear on screen. a helicopter crash occurs, Various characters are shot and killed, a massive explosion scene occurs, various characters are stabbed, we see bomb-making, fighting, and exploding buildings.
- A man is shot point blank in the stomach. He walks away and dies. Some blood is shown on his shirt. A video shows it again in another part of the film.
- Characters are shot at throughout the movie.
- A man is lit on fire. It is shown briefly.
- A bomb goes off and it is implied that many characters die and bystanders are injured. One character is shown with some blood on her face. A man shoots at her multiple times.
- A main character is critically injured when a door is blown back on top of him. It's in the dark so detail is hard to make out. More shooting.
- Suspenseful moments like chase sequences are very common. A character with good aim shoots at deadly gas tanks to kill many people. He ultimately fails and falls off of a building to his doom. Impact not shown but his body falling is shown.
- 2 characters are stabbed in the head. Bloodless but one time it is drawn out.
- 2 uses of "f--king", one is quiet. Uses of ''bullshit'' ''bitch'' ''Asshole" and 2 use of the gods!$@ (religious profanity "Chr*st))
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A bomb exploded in-front of a group of people
- A body is seen burned inside of the restaurant
- Suspenseful chase scenes and action sequences throughout.