Spare Parts (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some language and violence|
Sex & Nudity
- A kiss, some cleavage, and talk of Hooters restaurant.
Violence & Gore
- Two girls briefly get into a fight, but a teacher stops them.
- A boy beats up a smaller boy by punching him and strangling him. There is a little bit of blood shown.
- Two boys start yelling at each other and then they get into a fight that involves shoving, but a bigger boy stops them.
- Several scenes where characters get mad at others
- Bullying, and some fighting.
- Also 1 use of "bitch" at the start of the film but it is very hard to hear
- God's name is misused once or twice. We hear two or three uses each of "d--n," "h---" and "a--." "P---y" is used twice as a synonym for coward. One use each of "freaking" and "screw you."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Lorenzos dad physically screams and yells at Lorenzo which may scare or startle some viewers.