Those Who Wish Me Dead (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence, and language throughout|
Sex & Nudity
- This film doesn't contain anything sexual.
- A man and a woman share a kiss
- son talks with dad about dating
- Woman jokingly Talks about the men she doesn't have "Sex" with
- A man talks to his wife's pregnant belly.. Then share a passionate kiss
- A woman seen in her bra while changing for few seconds. Nothing is seen
Violence & Gore
- The violence in this film is not really severe but at times it is bloody.
- Someone is shot in the head. We see blood splatter all over the car window and later on we see the body with a chunk of skull missing and brain matter on the window. Gory.
- Someone is shot and killed. Little blood. Not very violent.
- Someone is shot multiple times. We see blood spurting out.
- Someone is stabbed multiple times, some blood. We then see him get lit on fire. The scene where he gets lit on fire is very quick. No aftermath is shown.
- A woman burns a man's face with an improvised blowtorch. He survives but half his face is charred and bloody.
- 73 uses of "fuck"
- Severe profanity throughout the film, words like the f-word are said often and even by children.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Mild drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some scenes featuring wildfires and violence may be intense for some viewers.
Violence & Gore
- A man severely beats a woman in front of a young boy and threatens to continue if he doesn't get what he wants.
- The dad and son was driving down the road then these 2 men where shooting at them then dad drives into the man then car comes of the cliff then dad bleeds he tells the boy to run then men shoot dad in front of boy