7.4/10
179

The Locked Room (2014)

Kagi no kakatta heya (original title)

Writer:

Yûsuke Kishi (based on the novel by)

Photos

Add Image Add an image

Do you have any images for this title?

Learn more

More Like This 

Kagi no kakatta heya (TV Series 2012)
Mystery
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.6/10 X  

Erika Toda joins a law firm headed by Serizawa-san, on the first case she meets Enomoto Kei of Tokyo total security who unlocks Serizawa who has accidentally been trapped in a vault. Form ... See full summary »

Stars: Satoshi Ohno, Erika Toda, Kôichi Satô
Maou (TV Series 2008)
Crime | Drama | Mystery
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.9/10 X  

This drama is a remake of the popular suspense drama The Devil that aired in Korea in 2007. A two-faced lawyer, a Detective and a woman with Token-object reading abilities are linked to a mysterious series of murders about revenge.

Stars: Tôma Ikuta, Michiko Kichise, Ryôko Kobayashi
Galileo (TV Series 2007)
Drama | Mystery
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.6/10 X  

Yukawa Manabu, also known as Detective Galileo, is a genius physicist and university professor who solves unusual mysteries. His partner, Utsumi Kaoru, is a rookie cop.

Stars: Masaharu Fukuyama, Ikkei Watanabe, Yuriko Yoshitaka
99.9 ~ Keiji Senmon Bengoshi (TV Series 2016)
Drama
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.5/10 X  

The conviction rate for criminal offenses in Japan is 99.9%. This is a drama about a team of criminal lawyers trying to find the truth that may have been hidden in the other 0.1%.

Stars: Jun Matsumoto, Teruyuki Kagawa, Jin Katagiri
Suspect X (2008)
Crime | Drama | Mystery
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.5/10 X  

It's another battle of the wits for the brilliant but eccentric physicist, Yukawa, and detective, Kaoru.

Director: Hiroshi Nishitani
Stars: Masaharu Fukuyama, Ko Shibasaki, Kazuki Kitamura
Liar Game (TV Series 2007)
Drama
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 8.2/10 X  

Trusting, gullible Nao suddenly finds herself participating in the mysterious Liar Game, a game where the players are issued large sums of money which they then have to cheat each other out... See full summary »

Stars: Erika Toda, Shôta Matsuda, Michiko Kichise
The After-Dinner Mysteries (TV Series 2011)
Drama
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.6/10 X  

Kageyama is a butler working for a rich heiress, Reiko Hosho. Needed by detectives, Reiko is a novice detective that lacks a few deductive skills. Because of this, Kageyama is relied on by ... See full summary »

Stars: Shô Sakurai, Keiko Kitagawa, Kippei Shîna
Unnatural (2018)
Drama
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 8.4/10 X  

Stories of Unnatural Death Investigation, a Japanese non-governmental organization.

Stars: Satomi Ishihara, Mikako Ichikawa, Arata Iura
Action | Romance
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.2/10 X  

What is the only thing that can stand in the way of a ruthless warlord after total domination of a country? Ninjas. When ninja Mumon kills another fierce ninja in order to claim a reward ... See full summary »

Director: Yoshihiro Nakamura
Stars: Satoshi Ohno, Yuri Chinen, Denden
Crime | Mystery
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.3/10 X  

When three murders occur in Tokyo, aside from the corpse and the crime, the commonality is the placement of numbers next to scene of crime. As such, the lead investigator pieces together ... See full summary »

Director: Masayuki Suzuki
Stars: Takuya Kimura, Masami Nagasawa, Nozomi de Lencquesaing
Kyô no Hi wa sayonara (TV Movie 2013)
Drama
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 9.1/10 X  

Fujioka Kouta, a 29-year-old man is suddenly diagnosed with a type of blood cancer called malignant lymphoma. While given 3 months to live, he makes a resolve to accept his fate and face death properly.

Stars: Kyoko Fukada, Kayoko Kishimoto, Satoshi Ohno
Drama
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.6/10 X  

Shimazaki Akira lives with his middle school student son. He used to work as a bodyguard, but, due to an incident, he now works as a security guard at a construction site. The private ... See full summary »

Stars: Takuya Kimura, Shin'nosuke Abe, Yôsuke Eguchi
Edit

Cast

Credited cast:
Satoshi Ohno Satoshi Ohno ... Kei enomoto (as Satoshi Ôno)
Erika Toda ... Junko
Kôichi Satô ... Serizawa
Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Naohito Fujiki
Naoto Fujita Naoto Fujita
Hitomi Kuroki Hitomi Kuroki
Jurina Matsui Jurina Matsui
Yoshinori Okada
Shirô Sano
Edit

Storyline

Add Full Plot | Add Synopsis

Genres:

Mystery

Edit

Details

Country:

Japan

Language:

Japanese

Release Date:

3 January 2014 (Japan) See more »

Also Known As:

The Locked Room See more »

Company Credits

Show more on IMDbPro »

Technical Specs

Color:

Color
See full technical specs »

Frequently Asked Questions

This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.

User Reviews

Contribute to This Page

Free Movies and TV Shows You Can Watch Now

On IMDb TV, you can catch Hollywood hits and popular TV series at no cost. Select any poster below to play the movie, totally free!

Browse free movies and TV series



Recently Viewed