The New Girlfriend (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some strong sexual content and graphic nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- A lot of scenes with nudity, in which we see breasts and pubic area close-ups, several quite long sex scenes with moaning and everything.
- There are a couple of scenes showing Claire's very small breasts, not sexual and mostly to make a point in the movie. There is a very brief male sexual scene with rear nudity. In one scene David dresses his wife corpse; there is some no sexual nudity but the scene could be disturbing. Two brief but strong sexual scenes between Claire and a male character; these include quick views of breasts fondled, nipples kissed, and a man's penis.
Violence & Gore
- A traffic accident knocks a character unconscious, a small amount of blood is seen.
- Gore: None
- Little or none, as English subtitled.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Social drinking, only in excess on one occasion; a character decides they've had too much to risk driving. I didn't notice any smoking. No other drug use.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A traffic accident is startling. There are many emotionally intense scenes related to acceptance of alternate lifestyles, marital discord, and death of loved ones.