The Caretaker (I) (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- A man tells his girlfriend they should "make a baby." as he lies on a bed. He says he wants to touch her.
- An elderly woman tells a man that she does not want him to have "lustful relations".
- A man and woman are about to have sex. They kiss and he unbuttons his pants, but before either of them can remove their clothes, the doorbell rings, interrupting them. Nothing happens, nothing is shown.
Violence & Gore
- There is some violence in this film. Not very gory, but some blood. A few of people are killed.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A group of young adults drink alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are some scenes that can be a bit frightening since certain people/things appear suddenly.