Crazy Rich Asians (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 20 items
|MPAA||rated PG-13 for some suggestive content and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A clothed couple kiss passionately in bed together. This same couple kiss again in bed in a later scene when the male is shirtless.
- A man has wine spilled on his clothing and goes to change his shirt. His bare torso is shown.
- A man is seen from the waist up in the shower. We see him then walk into his bedroom shirtless and wearing pajama pants.
- Several women wear bikinis on a boat during the bachelor party.
- A couple kiss and embrace each other suggestively on a film set and later on the dance floor at a wedding - both times played for a comic effect.
- Though some innuendos are present, nothing is revealed explicitly.
- A woman tells a man to grab her breast, which he does, and they make out in front of everybody.
- A man tells another man that his girlfriend has small breasts. He gets ready to attack him but his friend tells him the man is just drunk.
- A man cheats on his wife.
- A group of people discuss about a family member being casted in a porno movie.
Violence & Gore
- A person comes back to her bedroom to find a gutted fish there. It is slightly graphic but it is just a fish. There is guts on the mirror.
- A man hits another man in the testicles.
- "Bitch" is used a few times. "Fuck" is used once in a comedic way.
- There are a couple God-Damn words.
- At one part of the movie, the hokkien word "kukujiao" is mentioned which translates to "penis" in English
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Nick and Rachel drink beers with friends at dinner.
- Party guests are shown drinking wine and champagne.
- A drunk man makes a comment on a women's breasts
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scene where a person enters her bedroom and finds a gutted fish there may surprise some people.
Sex & Nudity
- There isn't anything in this film that most, reasonable people would take offense to. Shirtless men, women wearing bikinis, a man having an extramarital affair... anyone aged 13 or older sees much more than this in prime time television, nevermind actually experiencing them in real life.