The Program (II) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or female nudity show in the movie. A man rear nudity show in a shower scene.
- A man rear nudity.
Violence & Gore
- There are frequent utterances of the swear word 'f**k' voiced by the main characters out of anger and frustration.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In depicting the extensive doping scheme of Lance Armstrong and his team, the film features frequent references to blood doping and the use of banned performance-enhancing drugs such as EPO, testosterone, and growth hormones.
- These references are accompanied by the sight of injections and disposal of the syringes to avoid detection. The athletes are also seen using blood transfusions to ensure a high level of haemoglobin in their blood for increased performance. These scenes of drug use are, however, rather brief, and depicted in the context of performance enhancement.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This film depicts American cycling champion Lance Armstrong's fall from grace, after investigations prove that he had been using performance-enhancing drugs to achieve victories in his races.
- As a whole, the film does not encourage substance abuse as the characters involved are seen facing the consequences of their actions, such as being stripped of all their victories, and a coach/physician given a lifetime ban from professional sport.
- OFFICIAL RATINGS included below by IMDB, read instructions above, suggestions have no place here.