Man Up (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language and sexual references|
Sex & Nudity
- There's a small amount of passionate kissing. A man and woman are seen sneaking off to a hotel room, implicitly to have sex.
- No sex, only references (lots of references).
- Male nudity - Barman strips completely to underpants in the toilets and points to his genital area.
- The film contains a fair amount of verbal references to sexual activities, including different sexual positions and oral sex. In some of the scenes, the verbal references are coupled with some lewd hand gestures by the characters, albeit in a comedic context.
Violence & Gore
- The film contains some use of coarse language including the stronger expletive 'f**k', and other swear words such as 'sh*t' and 'wanker'. It's not frequent, averaging perhaps once per three minutes.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Very little smoking seen. Alcohol is consumed socially at bars/clubs and at parties. A couple of characters are seen inebriated, but this scene isn't long. No other drugs shown or mentioned.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are a couple of emotional scenes, variously angry, happy, and sad, of moderate intensity.