Clark Kent, one of the last of an extinguished race disguised as an unremarkable human, is forced to reveal his identity when Earth is invaded by an army of survivors who threaten to bring the planet to the brink of destruction.
When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to jump-start a dormant peacekeeping program called Ultron, things go horribly wrong and it's up to Earth's mightiest heroes to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plan.
Robert Downey Jr.,
As Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world, he teams up with a fellow Avenger and S.H.I.E.L.D agent, Black Widow, to battle a new threat from history: an assassin known as the Winter Soldier.
Samuel L. Jackson,
The general public is concerned over having Superman on their planet and letting the "Dark Knight" - Batman - pursue the streets of Gotham. While this is happening, a power-phobic Batman tries to attack Superman.Meanwhile, Superman tries to settle on a decision, and Lex Luthor, the criminal mastermind and millionaire, tries to use his own advantages to fight the "Man of Steel".Written by
This movie marks the 11th cinematic outing of Batman following; Batman (1943), Batman and Robin (1949), Batman (1966), Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992), Batman Forever (1995), Batman and Robin (1997), Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008) and The Dark Knight Rises (2012). See more »
When Bruce is frantically trying to drive from the shoreline helipad to Wayne Enterprises, he is forced to turn right when three cars pile up in front of him at an intersection that has a Jimmy John's restaurant on one corner. Bruce goes half a block before a fireball from an explosion forces him to turn left into an alley. He then turns left through a parking lot and then right on the street he was originally on before the three-car pileup cut him off. He then continues driving straight (with maybe one right turn) for at least ten blocks, but when he stops and gets out of the car and runs only one block over, he is back at the intersection with the Jimmy John's. Also, the three cars that crashed together a moment earlier are not there and there is no smoke or charred buildings from the fireball that just rolled through. Then Bruce looks up the street (past the exit from the parking lot he recently cut through) to watch the Wayne Enterprises building get cut up by the Kryptonian beams. This scene reveals that the Wayne Enterprises building was only two blocks from the Jimmy John's, so the extra ten blocks or so of driving makes no sense at all. See more »
There was a time above... a time before... there were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall... things on earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.
See more »
The Warner Bros, Ratpac Entertainment and DC Comics logos have autumn leaves falling. See more »
The theatrical release (rated "PG-13") is 151 minutes in length. The "ultimate edition" director's cut (rated "R" for scenes of violence) is 183 minutes in length. See more »
OK is a two-letter word that describes the most anticipated movie of 2016!
Let's be honest! We were all, even marvel fan boys, waiting for this movie. The two most well known superheroes fighting... what could go wrong!? A lot.
1. Batman & Alfred; Batfleck was amazing! Ben Affleck represented a batman that is damaged, changed his moral code(which if they play their cards right could be a center piece of solo batman films) and made him more bad-ass because of it.
2. The action: Amazing Action! It's thrilling, exciting and beautifully shot. That is what Zack does though and I expected nothing less.
3. Wonder woman: Supringsly well done. Her as Diana prince was maybe a bit stiff sometimes but she can make the character her own along the way. I trust her that much. Her as wonder woman was amazing!! I got chills when she joined the fight!
4. Cinematography is general. It is a beautiful film to look at. Nicely shot and as I said the action is amazing. The CGI in certain places are a bit "meh" and one shot did take me out of the movie, but that's it.
Now the bad stuff why this movie went downhill:
1. the editing/pacing: Guys, this movie was a mess. The movie begins great with an introduction of batman and some stuff you saw in the trailer. Then we go to a scene... which tells us a story then it goes to another scene. You're invested in that particular and then it jump cuts to another scene. You are seeing 4 different story lines play out in 5 minute scenes after each other. As a general movie goer-ER you will lose track. As a DC-fan, as myself, I could understand everything but i needed to bring all my previous knowledge to actually understand. Really bad pacing
2. Superman: Not everyone will agree on this, but I think they handled superman horribly. He needs to be symbol of hope and yet he is never exactly that. There was certain montage, where it should shown that he was, but i never felt that he was. This representation was too dark. This was also more of a batman movie with superman playing a small part in that, yet batman's world is too dark for superman. If you want to combine their worlds, let Batman play a role in superman's world.
3. Lex Luther. I hated his representation of the power hungry and menacing villain. He played mark suckable and was a complete miscast. I don't care if he was the son of the "real" lex Luther. It didn't fit.
4. Doomsday: A complete waste of a great story arc. Why did they bring him in while there was so much going on..
5. The justice league set up: It felt rushed. The way they shoehorned all the other characters in was lazy writing.
6. the whole motivation of superman fighting batman. batman's motivation was clear and great. Superman's was horrible. They were one conversation away from understanding each other, but they had to fight of course.
7. Many many plot holes, but i cant go into those because i don't wanna spoil the whole movie.
verdict: If you love flashy action.. go watch it in Max. If you like great story.. wait till it releases on blue-ray.
6 out of 10 for a mediocre movie that should been an epic man. I was so disappointed. I see so many DC fans raging this movie was epic, but we're dealing with the phantom menace effect.
613 of 1,057 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this