Clark Kent, one of the last of an extinguished race disguised as an unremarkable human, is forced to reveal his identity when Earth is invaded by an army of survivors who threaten to bring the planet to the brink of destruction.
As Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world, he teams up with a fellow Avenger and S.H.I.E.L.D agent, Black Widow, to battle a new threat from history: an assassin known as the Winter Soldier.
Samuel L. Jackson,
When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to jump-start a dormant peacekeeping program called Ultron, things go horribly wrong and it's up to Earth's mightiest heroes to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plan.
Robert Downey Jr.,
Steve Rogers, a rejected military soldier transforms into Captain America after taking a dose of a "Super-Soldier serum". But being Captain America comes at a price as he attempts to take down a war monger and a terrorist organization.
Samuel L. Jackson
The general public is concerned over having Superman on their planet and letting the "Dark Knight" - Batman - pursue the streets of Gotham. While this is happening, a power-phobic Batman tries to attack Superman.Meanwhile, Superman tries to settle on a decision, and Lex Luthor, the criminal mastermind and millionaire, tries to use his own advantages to fight the "Man of Steel".Written by
At his absolute peak during the process of training for the film and filming it, Henry Cavill reached a size of 100 kilograms (220 pounds). However, he did not remain at that size for the entire duration of the shoot, or the training. See more »
When Superman and Batman are fighting, Batman releases a smoke bomb. Superman could use his X-ray vision to follow Batman's movements, but he looks surprised when he goes through the smoke and Batman is gone. In fact, these bombs contain lead which disrupts Superman's vision. When Batman is preparing his bombs in the Batcave, a chemical formula is written on each bomb, the letters "Pb" are present (symbol of lead). See more »
There was a time above... a time before... there were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall... things on earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.
See more »
The opening credits are set within a flashback to young Bruce Wayne's childhood: his parents' death, their funeral and him encountering a cave of bats. See more »
OK is a two-letter word that describes the most anticipated movie of 2016!
Let's be honest! We were all, even marvel fan boys, waiting for this movie. The two most well known superheroes fighting... what could go wrong!? A lot.
1. Batman & Alfred; Batfleck was amazing! Ben Affleck represented a batman that is damaged, changed his moral code(which if they play their cards right could be a center piece of solo batman films) and made him more bad-ass because of it.
2. The action: Amazing Action! It's thrilling, exciting and beautifully shot. That is what Zack does though and I expected nothing less.
3. Wonder woman: Supringsly well done. Her as Diana prince was maybe a bit stiff sometimes but she can make the character her own along the way. I trust her that much. Her as wonder woman was amazing!! I got chills when she joined the fight!
4. Cinematography is general. It is a beautiful film to look at. Nicely shot and as I said the action is amazing. The CGI in certain places are a bit "meh" and one shot did take me out of the movie, but that's it.
Now the bad stuff why this movie went downhill:
1. the editing/pacing: Guys, this movie was a mess. The movie begins great with an introduction of batman and some stuff you saw in the trailer. Then we go to a scene... which tells us a story then it goes to another scene. You're invested in that particular and then it jump cuts to another scene. You are seeing 4 different story lines play out in 5 minute scenes after each other. As a general movie goer-ER you will lose track. As a DC-fan, as myself, I could understand everything but i needed to bring all my previous knowledge to actually understand. Really bad pacing
2. Superman: Not everyone will agree on this, but I think they handled superman horribly. He needs to be symbol of hope and yet he is never exactly that. There was certain montage, where it should shown that he was, but i never felt that he was. This representation was too dark. This was also more of a batman movie with superman playing a small part in that, yet batman's world is too dark for superman. If you want to combine their worlds, let Batman play a role in superman's world.
3. Lex Luther. I hated his representation of the power hungry and menacing villain. He played mark suckable and was a complete miscast. I don't care if he was the son of the "real" lex Luther. It didn't fit.
4. Doomsday: A complete waste of a great story arc. Why did they bring him in while there was so much going on..
5. The justice league set up: It felt rushed. The way they shoehorned all the other characters in was lazy writing.
6. the whole motivation of superman fighting batman. batman's motivation was clear and great. Superman's was horrible. They were one conversation away from understanding each other, but they had to fight of course.
7. Many many plot holes, but i cant go into those because i don't wanna spoil the whole movie.
verdict: If you love flashy action.. go watch it in Max. If you like great story.. wait till it releases on blue-ray.
6 out of 10 for a mediocre movie that should been an epic man. I was so disappointed. I see so many DC fans raging this movie was epic, but we're dealing with the phantom menace effect.
598 of 1,025 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this