Hot Pursuit (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 25 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, violence, language and some drug material|
Sex & Nudity
- A joke is made about a woman's period.
- A woman implies that she has sex with a her boyfriend.
- One of the main characters dresses in small and tight fitting clothes throughout.
- There are frequent moderate sexual references throughout - many refer to one of the main character's physical attributes.
- A man grabs a lead characters breast during a pat down stating "Nothing there".
- Two women awkwardly make out.
- A man is briefly seen naked (side view), though no nudity is shown.
Violence & Gore
- A shoot out occurs between three sets of people in a home. Two men are killed. Minimal gore.
- A semi truck smashes into a car. No one is injured.
- A police officer stuns a young man with a taser, and he bursts into flames.
- A woman holds a man at gunpoint. When she puts her gun away the man attempt to shoot her, but another person shoots and kills him first.
- Two police officers fire their guns at a fleeing vehicle.
- A man shoots his finger off with a gun by accident. He screams in pain and a woman finds the finger and hands it to him.
- People are shot by guns.
- 'B*tch' is said.
- '*ss' is said.
- 'Penis' is said in a vulgar manner.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are multiple characters that drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes on screen.
- A main antagonist is a drug kingpin, so there are frequent references to illegal drugs.
- There is a scene in which their car being hit causes the two main characters to be covered in cocaine powder, and one character, immediately after, acts highly stimulated.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The two main characters are on the run during most of the film, and are in danger of being murdered.
- The onscreen shootings and deaths are intense.
- Although the film is a comedy, the violence and danger throughout may be difficult for some viewers.
- The climax is fairly intense.
- Several fights throughout the film with and without weapons.