Love Steaks (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- Much of the plot revolves around two characters' very tentative steps toward romance. There's a lot of sex-related conversation among these and other characters, and some groping and kissing, but no actual sex except for a few-seconds-long thrashing under the covers scene.
- There is some nudity. Various women receive massages and are seen in bra and panties, butt cheeks are seen when panties are moved to the center, and a woman's breasts are seen once.
- In one extended scene a conversation about penis types (growers vs. showers) leads to a man being seen first nude but with genitals hidden and then to full frontal male nudity.
Violence & Gore
- Very little: two characters fight, mostly slapping, both get bloody mouths.
- Mild force is applied during an arrest.
- As English subtitled, "f*ck" is heard several times, mostly in the sexual context. And a few "sh*t"s; not much else.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One character's fight against alcoholism is a major plot line. We see a lot of drinking, leading to drunken driving and major work and relationship problems. We see the main characters smoke cigarettes a couple of times, but no other drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There's nothing that would frighten even preteens, except momentarily when two characters fall or jump from a height.