Zootopia (2016) Poster

(2016)

"I don't know when to quit!"
classicsoncall16 November 2017
Well, I'll tell you what. I'm not a big fan of animated features but this one was a blast and a half. Just when I thought Flash the Sloth at the Zootown DMV couldn't be topped, we wind up meeting Mr. Big doing the Marlon Brando "Godfather" bit. I thought both were hilarious, but Flash was inspired - who hasn't run into someone with no sense of urgency clogging up your day like that? I couldn't stop laughing.

I also got a kick out of assistant mayor Bellwether, very reminiscent of Shari Lewis's Lambchop from her TV show during the early Sixties, which goes to show you how long this reviewer has been around. Too bad she had to go rogue and hit Nick Wilde with the savage pill.

As for the larger story, there are some good messages here for the kiddies, like 'being all you can be' and chasing your dreams no matter what the detractors might say. I'll concede the messaging at times got a bit too political and can understand some of the reviewer backlash on this board. But still, the more meaningful theme that comes out of the story is best expressed by a line in that Lady Gazelle song - "I want to try even though I could fail...". It's a good one for kids who are tentative about trying something new and fear embarrassment if they don't measure up. A responsible adult could go a long way to help foster that message.
30 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Disney movie made ever!
sennotaphoorn-414739 January 2018
How can someone not like this masterpiece!

the characters they created are awesome! the world they created is mindblowing! the story is good!

Everything about this movie is just awesome!
51 out of 61 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best of the recent Disney CGI cartoons
Torrin-McFinn7723 December 2017
As much as I liked movies like Toy Story and Finding Nemo, it made me curious about other CGI animated movies. I didn't actually see this movie in theaters, but I did rent it and was pleasantly surprised. Not everything is in black and white in this movie, and various stereotypes are broken. And things are not always what they seem. I loved the main characters and they all get my standing ovation. This, along with Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6 are my favorites of the non-Pixar Disney CGI films. If you like anthro animals and want to see them in a somewhat modern setting with no humans, look no further!
10 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Change starts with you
nogodnomasters20 March 2018
Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) is an optimistic idealistic bunny who wants to be a cop and make the world a better place. Her parents prefer that she stay on the farm in Bunny Burrow and make the world a better place by growing one carrot at a time. Judy obtains her wish and goes to Zootopia where the lion lies down with the lamb, both predator and prey live in harmony. In spite of 14 mammals being missing, Judy can't overcome the prejudice and stereotyping on the job and is assigned parking ticket duty. Here she meets a fox (Jason Bateman) someone she holds a stereotype and prejudice against. The overall theme of the film is diversity. Together they form an odd couple (i.e. typical film mismatched police officers) as they attempt to crack the case, one that takes them to a Godfather scene, one the adults can enjoy on a different level than the kids.

There was a room where all the animals roam naked as they were intended (Bunny averts eyes of spread eagle elephant) and another scene which stereotype the DMV as sloths, reminding me of a scene from "The Hitchhiker's Guide..." These scenes while funny, went against the grain of the production.

The major theme of the film is diversity, Even though some in a group are bad, it doesn't make everyone in that group bad, perhaps a light message about the current terrorist situation.
13 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Surprisingly great story!
mobadizhere11 September 2018
I thought this movie was going to be some annoying furry movie. But it was much more than that, Zootopia is one of the greatest animated flicks to date. It's enjoyable, funny, and really smart. I enjoyed the main characters, and I even cared about them! I also really liked to premise itself, it's simple and easy to grip. Zootopia is one of Disney's best!
12 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I ❤ Zootopia!
viganvina2 December 2018
This movie was simply amazing! The characters were awesome, the city was awesome... This is a jumbo pack of excitement and adventure! Plus, this movie brings a major role showing that people are very trustworthy and it's wrong to judge a book by its cover! Like how Nick hated Judy at the beginning and stood up for her when Chief Bogo ordered her to give her batch! This movie is the BEST movie I've seen in my life...
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the BEST Disney films I've seen in a while!
elijahbutler-4011918 February 2018
When I first heard about this movie back in late 2015, I was kind of interested in seeing it in 2016. I knew NOTHING and I mean nothing about what this movie was going to be about! I stayed away from some trailers and I wanted to experience this movie myself and I was ABSOLUTELY touched by this movie! Zootopia is a fantastic film that has breath taking animation, AMAZING characters and a very clever story! I absolutely LOVE this movie! I love Judy Hoops and Nick Wilde who are both played by Ginnifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman! These are a great example of characters in animated movies! These two characters weren't your average Dreamworks movie characters, these characters were VERY well written and very mature! I also loved Idris Elba as Chief Bogo. His character was also very well written and mature. In fact, this entire movie brings great and mature messages for both kids and adults! Certain things that happen in Zootopia deal with everyday crimes, segregation and racism, even some signs of drug use in this film! Yeah and I mentioned that this was a Disney movie! Zootopia is not only a Disney film that kids can enjoy, the entire family will have a blast watching this movie and to be honest, adults might enjoy this film more than the kids! Zootopia surprised every single body part inside of me and this is definitely a film that will become a Disney masterpiece and a classic as time goes on and a film that EVERYONE can watch and have fun with and i'm gonna give Zootopia a 10/10!
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Best Film Of The Year, So Far.
CinemaClown2 June 2016
From the studio that brought you Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen & Big Hero 6, Zootopia surfaces as a highly original, incredibly refreshing, thoroughly engaging, surprisingly timely & delightfully subversive beast fable about prejudice & stereotype that not only marks a new creative high for Disney but is arguably the finest film that this legendary animation studio has come up with in their Revival Era, so far.

Set in a world inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, the story of Zootopia takes place in the titular metropolis and follows a bunny cop named Judy Hopps who, despite her par excellent performance in the class, is assigned parking duty by her superior. But when she volunteers to undertake a missing-predator case, she is given 48 hours to solve the mystery or resign, following which she blackmails a sly fox into helping her, and uncovers a sinister conspiracy.

Co-directed by Byron Howard & Rich Moore, the duo put up an intriguing world on the screen that does have a fresh quality but there is still a deep sense of familiarity to it. However, where the two leave a lasting impression is in finding that perfect balance between its consistently gripping storyline & moments of pure hilarity. The writing staff also deserves a mention, for their screenplay brims with numerous pop culture references, parodies many renowned classics & handles its topical themes with care.

The 3D animation is absolutely top-notch, for the images retain its crispness, clarity & vibrancy from beginning to end. The animators put up a vast number of characters on the screen, ranging from the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, yet they are all given a well-defined arc. Cinematography further enhances the overall look n feel of the story with its fluid camera-work, splendid use of colour palette & spot-on lighting. Editing provides just enough screen time to all the relevant characters while moving the plot forward at a blistering pace.

The cast is wisely chosen, and all the actors do a competent job in lending their voice & soul to the mammals they play. Ginnifer Goodwin brings a bubbly side to the new cop in town and confidently plays her role. Jason Bateman plays his part with finesse plus his voice really fits his cynical con artist character. Also, the chemistry between the two is a highlight in itself. Michael Giacchino's ebullient score seamlessly blends in & compliments the narrative while Shakira beautifully wraps everything up with a catchy, uplifting & wonderful song that smartly summarises its themes & message.

On an overall scale, Zootopia finds Disney stepping out of its comfort zone to tackle a bold, ambitious & risky project, and it is one gamble that pays off tremendously well in the studio's favour. Also, its arrival couldn't have been better, considering how its elements of prejudice & stereotypes mirror the racial hostilities present in our very own current social environment. An ingenious blend of sophisticated storytelling, jubilant humour & thought-provoking themes that amazes, entertains & enlightens without ever compromising with the fun factor, Zootopia is a definite delight for viewers of all ages, and is undoubtedly the best film of the year, so far. Strongly recommended.
85 out of 128 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What a Great Surprise
Hitchcoc25 December 2016
I hadn't planned on seeing this film (I feel we are over-saturated with animated films these day, most of them mediocre), but I looked on as my kids watched it. This is a really fine film. It takes on issues of prejudice and cultural diversity. Zootopia is a city where animals live side by side, predator and prey. It is not a utopia because law and order is necessary. A little female rabbit messes with the male dominated police force. She is put on duty as a meter maid and realizes sexism along with her species is under attack. She is feisty and eventually hooks up with a con-man fox (the least trusted species) whom she enlists to help her solve a kidnapping case. Actually, it's otter napping. In the process, she reveals her own prejudices and hurts her partner. The movie has stunning animation and intelligent dialogue and lots of social references. Very good stuff.
48 out of 70 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Of The Best.
blondlover6 April 2016
A cute and smart rabbit Judy Hopps is so ambitious and intelligent.She wants to become a police officer. No bunnies ever before became police officers in the animal world of Zootopia because they are not strong enough. But Judy doesn't care what other people and animals think about her . She wants to overcome the prejudice and bigotry that a rabbit is small and weak animal and thus is not fit to become a police officer.

She's determined to make her dream come true, but unfortunately for her,she faces problems. She caught a convicted Fox who has already committed a crime, and gave him the option that she can help him to avoid jail imprisonment if only he can definitely help her in finding the missing animals. As a result, the fox and the bunny become friends and because of the intelligence of the amazing Judy (the bunny) she cleverly tamed the sly fox and attracted him to do the good and to refrain from doing evil especially after he fell in love with this yummy bunny Judy.

155 out of 257 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the Most Excellent Animation Movies
michael-9142510 October 2017
This is a wonderful animation film that definitely surprised me! Expecting it to be another average Disney film, I was delighted to find it was not quite so. First of all, the animation is extremely well done which makes the movie enjoyable to watch. The amount of details is astonishing and watching it twice was not a punishment for me. The plot is also surprisingly well thought-of, being funny yet dramatic and it keeps you on your seat while also making you laugh multiple times. Although a city full of anthropomorphic animals that dress and act like humans has been extremely popular since animation existed, I believe this Disney movie takes it to a new level. It really does feel like everything took years to develop as the environment is complex and believable and the animal characters resemble their real-life counterparts remarkably well. It's amazing how they could produce a movie with simple jokes suitable for kids yet still silently addressing real-life issues at the same time. At last, I definitely recommend this movie for the whole family as I deem it enjoyable for all ages.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Super cute
jtstackers29 September 2018
My son is obsessed with this movie & I laugh every time like it's the first time I've watched it!!
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Welcome To The Terrific World Of Disney!.
mailoflove1 April 2016
A Terrific Movie From The Great Walt Disney Pictures.

In The World Of Zootopia,all kinds of animals live in peaceful harmony.

There is no kind of racism or violence:" It is a perfect world where love,equality and peace of mind rule".

It is true that peace can never happen in any place in the world if there is oppression,racism,inequality and discrimination.

Walt Disney Pictures clearly delivers a useful moral of love,unity,integrity and peace of mind.

This Top movie also stresses on the fact that drugs are harmful.

Zootopia tells the story of a rabbit named Judy Hopps (Goodwin) who wants to be the first rabbit cop, so she joins the ZPD (Zootopia Police Department).

The smart and cute female rabbit plans to achieve justice in Zootopia.

This masterpiece movie is highly recommended for all kids and for every adult individual in the world who seek justice,freedom and peace of mind.

Honestly Speaking ZOOTOPIA IS INDEED A TERRIFIC WALT Disney MOVIE.
180 out of 324 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Simply The Best.
lovenewyork-2116610 April 2016
"Zootopia" is simply the best animated movie of the year 2016 because the animation was terrific,the acting was mesmerizing and the plot was impressively perfect.

A female bunny Judy Hopps faces discrimination from other prejudiced and bigoted animals who made fun of her size and could not believe her strong determination to be a cop.

since Judy is brainy and has a strong will to be a successful cop,she made a deal with a sly fox to get what she wants.

When the genius and the yummy bunny Judy became a policewoman,she was so just and confident in dealing with other animals and soon she receives all the estimation from all the animals including the previously prejudiced animals who underestimated it.
126 out of 223 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Indeed An Excellent Movie.
nomoreprejudice7 March 2016
In a world populated by anthropomorphic mammals, Judy Hopps, a rabbit from rural Bunnyburrow, fulfills her dream of becoming the first rabbit officer in the police department of nearby city Zootopia. However, upon arrival, she is assigned parking duty by Chief Bogo, an African buffalo, who doubts her potential due to her being a rabbit and thus smaller than most of the large animals on the force. During one of her shifts, she meets Nick Wilde, a con artist fox.

Hopps abandons her shift to arrest a thief, Duke Weaselton. She is reprimanded by Bogo and nearly fired until Mrs. Otterton, an otter, arrives pleading for help locating her missing husband – one of many animals recently missing in Zootopia. To Bogo's dismay, Hopps volunteers and agrees to resign if she cannot solve the case within 48 hours. She sees Wilde in the last known photo of Otterton and tracks him down, coercing him into to assisting her with the investigation.

After acquiring Mr. Otterton's license plate number, Hopps and Wilde track the vehicle to Mr. Big, an Arctic shrew crime boss. Mr. Big informs the pair that Otterton, his florist, had gone savage and attacked his chauffeur Manchas, a black jaguar. Hopps and Wilde locate Manchas, who mentions "night howlers" were responsible for attacking him before he goes savage and chases the pair out of his home. When Bogo and his reinforcements arrive, Manchas disappears. Bogo demands Hopps resign, but Wilde takes a stand, insisting they have 10 more hours to solve the case. As the pair leaves, Hopps learns from Wilde that he was bullied by prey animals as a pup and became a criminal, believing he would be stereotyped as one no matter what due to being a fox.

Wilde realizes that the city's traffic camera system may have captured Manchas's disappearance, and the pair consult Assistant Mayor Bellwether, a sheep. They identify the captors as wolves, hence "night howlers". Hopps and Wilde locate the missing mammals (including Mr. Otterton) at Hillside Asylum. All are predators, and all have gone savage like Manchas. The two discover Mayor Lionheart consulting with a doctor about the predators' condition. The pair escape with the evidence and the police swarm the area, arresting Lionheart.

Having developed a friendship with Wilde throughout the case, Hopps requests that he joins the Zootopia Police Department and become her partner, which Wilde happily considers. However, during a press conference, Hopps mentions that the savage animals are predators and argues they have gone back to their "natural state." Wilde is hurt and angrily walks out on her offer. Fear and discrimination against predators spreads across Zootopia, and a guilt-ridden Hopps resigns. During this time, pop singer Gazelle holds a peaceful protest and publicly asks for the harmonious Zootopia she loves to be restored.

Back in Bunnyburrow, Hopps learns that "night howlers" are flowers that have a severe psychotropic effects on mammals. Hopps returns to Zootopia and reconciles with Wilde. They locate Weaselton and learn that he has been collecting night howlers for a secret laboratory. The pair discover the lab and find ram scientists creating a night howler serum, which has been injected into predators via dart guns. Hopps and Wilde race to the ZPD with the evidence, but the rams pursue them.

Just short of the ZPD, the pair encounters Bellwether, who tries to take the evidence. Realizing Bellwether is the mastermind of a species-supremacist conspiracy, Hopps and Wilde try to flee, but Bellwether shoots a dart at Wilde and calls the ZPD for help. Wilde becomes savage and corners Hopps, but it turns out the pair were acting and had swapped out Bellwether's darts for blueberries. With Bellwether's confession recorded on Hopps's carrot pen, the two have enough evidence to unravel the conspiracy.

Some months later, Hopps is reinstated into the ZPD. The savaged mammals are cured. Lionheart is cleared of all charges and is reinstated as mayor. Wilde joins the ZPD as the first fox officer and Judy's new partner. In the final scene, all of Zootopia enjoys a performance by Gazelle, who dances with four tigers.
217 out of 399 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Zootopia
kylieebisuya-3086217 October 2017
A bustling metropolitan city filled with a diverse population of animals, both predator and prey, is the setting for Disney's 2016 film, Zootopia. The plot is centered around both Officer Judy Hopps, Zootopia's first bunny police officer whose sole wish is to protect the lives of all animals, and Nick Wilde, a con-artist fox with a narrow view of his future. Working together, the unlikely duo solves the case of 15 missing mammals. Zootopia, a 2016 film by Disney, is a must-watch for all ages because while it not only teaches children to dream big, but, behind cute and fuzzy animation, this multilayered film provides commentary about flaws in the American society.

As a young child, everyone has a dream ranging from becoming a professional athlete to blasting off into space. While growing up in a small-town carrot farm, Judy Hopps dreams of becoming become a police officer despite being small in stature. Although Judy ultimately achieves her goal and becomes a prominent figure within the Zootopia Police Department, she faces many setbacks along the way to her success. Unlike many children's movies, Zootopia does not simply portray the common "dream big" theme but instead provides a more insightful angle applicable to reality: how to block out negative influences in order to achieve one's goal. For instance, Judy parent's, Stu and Bonnie, are constantly warning their daughter "if you try anything new, you'll fail" and not to "believe in them dreams too much." Despite the negative influences surrounding Judy, she refuses to let her dreams be crushed by the words of others. In today's reality, those who doubt the plausibility of a dream will never be able to achieve it. Judy serves as a positive role model for children and adults alike; even when she is hurt from Gideon Grey, a bully who mocks her dream, she refuses to lose her positive mindset and states "I don't know when to quit." Furthermore, in Zootopia's theme song, Try Everything, Disney does not attempt to hide the hardships reality will throw at those who attempt to achieve their dreams. Instead, in phrases such as, "birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up," children are urged to persevere because with consistent effort, one shall conquer their fears and achieve greatness.

Although Zootopia, with its cute, fuzzy visuals seems to be guided predominantly toward children, this 2016 Disney movie is multilayered and proves to also be an outstanding film for adults as it provides commentary on controversial topics and flaws within today's society. For instance, Zootopia's fictional world, where anyone can be anything and various different animals can, in theory, live together in harmony, parallels America, the land of promise in which anyone can rise up to great heights despite having an unfavorable background. Zootopia both commends and mocks the American Dream. For example, when Nick Wilde points out, "life isn't some insipid dream where you and everything comes true," Judy Hopps realizes her naive conception of Zootopia's world is not as lavish as it is rumored to be. Her thought process is similar to the mindset of immigrants who come to America in hopes of riches, but unfortunately, they are only able to gloomily find treacherous low-wage work and an abundance of problems within their "grand" society. Though, on the other hand, Zootopia also commends the American Dream by creating the protagonist of Judy Hopps. Through hard work and consistent effort, Judy is able to rise to success and fulfill her dream of becoming a police officer despite her origins as a bunny from a small farm in the country.

In addition to commentary about the American Dream, Zootopia highlights the presence of stereotypes within today's society. In the fictional world of Zootopia, differences between all animal species claim to be settled by the media, but, in reality, prejudice still continues to exist. Judy Hopps experiences discrimination first-hand because, unlike the majority of large, predator-type animals within the Zootopia Police Department, Judy is a little bunny. Due to her difference in stature, her boss stereotypes her as a weak, dumb, "token" bunny. Though, when Judy Hopps is barred from completing any real detective work despite her superior abilities, she does not tolerate the limitations placed upon her and instead works to prove herself by cracking the case of 15 missing mammals. After rising up against stereotypes, Judy Hopps realizes "we all make mistakes" and "we all have a lot in common." Through the protagonist, Zootopia urges both children and parents alike to disregard common stereotypes and to express one's true self.

Ultimately, behind a seemingly childish plot, Zootopia provides valuable insight and proves to be an enjoyable film appealing to all ages. While maintaining the classic Disney theme encouraging children to dream big, Zootopia differs from most films by providing an aspect connecting cute animation to reality. Overall, Zootopia is definitely a film that will remain in the hearts of all.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Since It Is Disney's Production,it has to be perfect.
HealthyLove1 March 2016
From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman), a wily fox who makes her job even harder.

I am absolutely sure Zootopia Will Be Number 1 In All Countries Of The World Without Any Exaggeration.

Since This Movie is The Production Of Disney,it has to be perfect.
231 out of 440 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very good animated film
jonathanmark-7704810 May 2016
Plot: In a city of anthropomorphic animals, a rookie bunny cop and a cynical con artist fox must work together to uncover a conspiracy.

This was a film that I was hoping would be good, since most trailers can trick you these days but this film surpassed my expectations. Each of the voice actors do a wonderful job playing their characters, the standouts are Ginnifer Goodwin who plays a really likable and relatable character and Jason Bateman who plays a character that is at fist unlikable but manages to improve throughout the film. This is not your typical kids film, it doesn't have the bathroom jokes like in most kids films. The script is smartly written and uses the message effectively unlike others which beats you over the head with theirs.

Zootopia is one of my favorite films of the year, if you haven't seen it, give it a chance it's not your typical kids film which is what I like, I just wish more of them were like this.
72 out of 128 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ingenious and subversive, but just a start
cliftonofun27 December 2017
Disney certainly has its mojo back. This movie managed to be original, hilarious and brilliant storytelling...not only that, but it was pretty ingenious/subversive commentary too. I wish that they would have done more to address systemic oppression rather than just individual stereotypes, but it was intended to be a conversation starter (as opposed to the entire conversation). Certainly a movie that is worth re-watching and discussing.
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A funny, entertaining, heartfelt, and immersive movie with great characters
o-3154622 June 2017
"Zootopia" is the best animated movie of the year 2016 because the animation was terrific,the acting was mesmerizing and the plot was impressively perfect.

Zootopia is best of the best for the spectacular cinematography,impressive story,enchanting music and stunning acting. ---Yidioo
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the Disney's Inspiring Movies
greenplant-481411 January 2019
Zootopia is known to be one of the very best movies that Disney made. Everything in the movie has a deep message that teach everyone about the movie. Never Give Up. "Nobody learns without getting it wrong."
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Magical film
Sleepin_Dragon26 December 2016
Walt Disney has always conjured up magic for us, and Zootopia is the latest offering to continue the trend. An absolute treat for youngsters and older viewers, it's funny, it's moving, full of hidden messages, just a genuinely magical film.

Beautiful animation as you'd expect, the voice overs fitted the film beautifully, and the soundtrack is uplifting and wonderfully in keeping with the tone of the movie. Ginnifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman are utterly incredible, as is Idris Elba, a role I never thought I'd see him doing.

Mr Big was without a doubt my favourite character, the Marlon Brando thing he had going on was hilarious.

Definitely see and buy this film, it's a cracker 10/10
12 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
THE BEST DISNEY! EVER!
reecematthewdavies8 August 2018
THIS FILM IS A MASTERPIECE!

INCREDIBLE STORY, AMAZING CHARACTERS, GREAT PLOT TWIST!

EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT IN A FILM IS HERE! THE BEST DISNEY FILM! PERIOD!!!
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
No one can deny that all Disney movies are terrific.
lovemormonism27 March 2016
Zootopia is a perfectly hilarious and remarkable movie not only for children,but also for adults.

A rabbit Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) peacefully fights for the rights of weak animals.(A good theme from the great Disney).

There are several animals with various characters and different traits exactly as there are numerous individuals with different characters.

The script is didactic,great and funny.

Just like us Virtuous Christians And Good Mormons,we never discriminate against Jews,Muslims, Blacks.... et cetera so is this movie's terrific theme:"Don't have prejudice and discrimination about others. Learn to treat others well, respect and estimate others exactly the way you would love to be treated".
109 out of 217 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun. Solid Story
iquine30 August 2017
(Flash Review)

In a world where all the animals live together in harmony there is still corruption at play. Much of the police force consists of the stereotypical big and strong animals. And here comes a little bunny, who is intelligent and crafty, who decides to join the force. Since she is small she is scoffed at and giving the task of meter-maid. She stumbles into something larger and important and the story gets even more exciting from then on. The simple storyline is even if you are small and viewed as less important, if you have courage, you can still have a large impact. One other 'parents storyline' is a satire on the political system and how it is corrupt. The animation is really good, the story is well edited and has many funny moments. The funniest parts are still the scenes from the trailers with the slow moving sloths.
8 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.