The Fay (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
- Be the first to add a certification
Sex & Nudity
- No Nudity. A short sensual scene between the Fay and the Knight under willows. Kissing and some carressing. The Knight is barechested through the majority of the movie.
Violence & Gore
- The opening battle scene is violent, but not gory. A lot of sword fighting, several impaling shots, an arm is dismembered, and a beheading, but all with a rather "Monty Python-ish" style
- No profanity. Very little dialogue through the entire film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the mythical forest creatures may be a little too scary for very young viewers. No jump scenes or intentional scares.