Bang Bang (I) (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- A kissing scene between the lead actors.
- A woman lies in a bathtub (her legs are seen.)
- A woman wears v-neck dresses that reveals her cleavage in couple of scenes.
- A woman wakes up and finds herself in bikini; she angrily asks a man who changed her clothes and he tells her that he changed her clothes while she was in sleep.
- A girl wears shorts and revealing dresses in a song (her full midriff and cleavage are seen). A man kisses women's belly in a song.
- A women asks a man does she look sexy to him and man tells her yes then she asks him - then why didn't he do anything?
- A man teaches a women how to kiss then they both are shown kissing passionately.
- A man asks a woman to open his jacket's zip.
Violence & Gore
- The movie contains various action scenes that contains bullet shots, explosions, blood and fight.
- There a scene in the movie in which a man asks a woman to focus torch while he remove a bullet from his arm (Blood and his wound are seen).
- In ending scene, A man is shown partially burnt while he comes out from fire and then a man pushed him again into the fire.
- 1 use of 'shit'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is scene in which a man and a woman enjoys wine in restaurant.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Viren Nanda's death can be very disturbing for people. He is forst injured by a bullet, then set on fire. His Mother's call is on, and she is moaning on the call.