Black or White (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 on appeal for brief strong language, thematic material involving drug use and drinking, and for a fight|
Sex & Nudity
- woman in bikini
- view of woman's cleavage as she swims various cleavage in other scenes
- A man mentions noticing a woman's breasts upon meeting her, is his first thought but his second thought is not (in other words, he doesn't act on his first thought).
- No Sex. No Nudity.
Violence & Gore
- A rough fight scene. A man draws a knife. A man is hit with a blunt object. A man falls into a pool cover and nearly drowns. General tension, shouting, and arguing throughout.
- Explicit use of "Jesus" near the end of the movie. "God d...." used very often throughout the movie.
- Language isn't very frequent but includes one use of "motherf----r," as well as the "N" word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main character is a heavy drinker, possibly an alcoholic. He drinks a specific brand of whisky and is frequently drunk or hung over.
- A secondary character is a struggling drug addict. He's shown smoking crack in one brief shot.