Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence including graphic images, and for language|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity at all throughout the film, only mild references.
- Rick mentions a rape taking place. Nothing is shown and it's pretty brief. More implicit then it sounds.
- A man says another man would be "sucking his dick." (Meant to be comedic)
- Body of dead women in a lace bra from back and sides. Lasts maybe a 30 sec. No nudity visible
- It is heavily implied that a man pressures a woman into sleeping with him in order to keep her job.
Violence & Gore
- There is a scene where a woman's leg is seen cut. She is bleeding but she bandages herself up.
- A man punches a security guard and robs him.
- A man is knocked unconscious then re-positioned somewhere else so that it looks like he was knocked cold from a fight. Not graphic, no blood shown.
- A man is seen being shot in the chest briefly.
- We see a man with a bleeding foot.
- The aftermath of a car crash is shown, with one of the victims' with a bleeding neck. (He is alive.)
- We see footage of a group shooting three policeman in a fast food restaurant. (The security camera footage is very blurry and grainy, so it's heard to make out.)
- 50 uses of "fuck", 21 uses of "shit." 5 uses of "bitch." 7 uses of "crap." 2 uses of "dick." 1 use of "Jesus Christ."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is some casual drinking in a restaurant setting.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The whole film deals with a television news network who is shown exploiting people's emotions and fears by showing graphic crimes.
- Louis gets stressed and starts screaming in the bathroom.
- There is an intense car chase towards the end of the film.
- The crime scenes shown can be frightening to some.
- It's implied that a man is looking at a dead body, we never see the corpse.
- This film's tone has a disturbing feeling even though there really isn't anything disturbing and may cause unease in the viewer. The lead character seems quite antisocial and sociopathic, with strong shifts in his demeanor.
Violence & Gore
- There is an extended police chase where two police cars are badly damaged and the chased car also crashes. The chase ends in a shoot out where a man is killed.
- Security footage of a man being shot is seen. The footage is blurry and grainy, so it's heard to see what is actually happening.