Frank, a photographer, stops at Willamette Parkview Mall to take pictures for a newspaper. His ride back home, a helicopter, will be back in 3 days. However, zombies now infect the mall. It is up to you to rescue all remaining survivors as well as find a way to escape this zombie plagued mall.
Did You Know?
Differences between the Wii and the Xbox 360 version include:
- Firearms are a completely redefined element of the game - not only do guns now have more ammunition to them, players now using an over-the-shoulder perspective with Frank with aiming, which is further aided through the use of the Wii Remote to aim where the gun is pointing.
- A few of the psychopaths from the original appear as zombies in the Wii version, while some of the survivors of the original are absent.
- The Wii version features zombified animals, including poodles and parrots.
- The mall's size is significantly smaller in the Wii version.
- Frank cannot jump in the Wii version, and the photography system is absent.
- Players can change the colour of the blood in the game.
- Both 72 Hour Mode and Overtime Mode are merged in the Wii Version, to form a single, story-driven mode of gameplay.
- Completing the main storyline on the Wii version, grants the player access to a range of minigames.
- There are fewer items scattered around the mall that can be used as weapons, while books are now acquired through a survivor named Cletus.
24 February 2009 (USA)
See more »
Also Known As:
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
See more »