Four of Hearts (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- There were no actual sex scenes but the movie in itself talks a great deal about sexual situations. There is a scene where one of male characters gets out of the bed with backside nudity. Another scene indirectly gears toward oral but no actual sex. Sensuality is expressed but not overly.There are a few occasions where one of the female characters was dressed in a towel with cleavage but other than that, nothing more. There is also a scene where there is sexual audio.
Violence & Gore
- There is no real violence in this movie other than a small fight scene. The scene lasts for about five minutes.
- There are adult situations which require adult language. Most of the language was of a mild sexual nature. In the fight scene, however, there is cursing and derogatory language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There was casual drinking but no drunkenness. One character does hint at having too much to drink, however.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The fight scene could possibly be alarming to children.