Hitman: Agent 47 (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sequences of strong violence, and some language.|
Sex & Nudity
- None. No sexual activity. No actual nudity shown. In one scene the outline of a woman's nipples can be seen through her shirt. The girl can be seen in topless As she puts on a towel but only her back is seen. She wears panties., however her upper butts are shown partially.There is also a brief kiss of couple, but it last for a second
- A woman is shown in a two piece bikini as she enters and swims in a pool.
- No nudity, only some skimpy clothing/towel shots (...official ratings do not mention any scenes rated as nudity or sex because there are none). The main character's nipples are hard and the outline is visible through her white tank top. In a scene right before this shot, she is shown in the shower. No nudity however her back and upper butt are shown.
Violence & Gore
- Agent 47 and John Smith engage in a brutal and intense fight in a factory. Smith prepares to shoot 47, but a woman shoots glass behind Smith, which breaks. A plane is in the room behind the glass, and several bad guys are sucked through the window and into the propellers where they are graphically killed with much blood spatter.
- In the beginning, Agent 47 kills several men. He punches one man and strangled him with a garrote, shoots another man through a small window in a door (small blood spatter seen), and then engages in a large shootout with another group of men, killing them all. The most graphic of these kills is when he slams a man's head against a window and shoots him in the back of the head, and blood spatters.
- There's a brutal fight in a hotel room in which Agent 47 kills several assassins. He uses a knife, stabbing one in the neck and slicing and stabbing several others, and he violently breaks one man's neck.
- Agent 47 brutally takes down two guards in an interrogation room, and punches a third man in the face.
- A man opens a closet full of guns, but a bomb inside detonates and kills him.
- There's a shootout in a subway platform between Agent 47 and another man. The man tackles him over railing and the two land on top of a subway, roll and fall off, and land on the tracks. They engage in brutal hand-to-hand combat, but the man escapes. The woman he is with, 47's target, gets in a car with another man, but 47 shoots him in the head from a distance, and blood spatters and the car crashes.
- There's a large shootout on a helipad in which Agent 47 and a woman shoot many men, with many blood spatters shown. The two manage to kill all of their attackers. Very violent scene.
- A sniper shoots a woman in a car from a very long distance, though she survives.
- There's a car chase in a parking garage in which several men on motorcycles pursue a man and woman who are driving a car. They shoot guns at the car, and the man driving slams into one, knocking him off his cycle, and he then takes out another one by stopping (the cyclist rams into the back and flies over the car). he smashes through a window and drives in front of another car chasing him, and the last cyclist slams into the other car.
- An early scene includes a car blowing up with people inside, a driver of another car being shot through the windshield with some blood splatter, and two men shown as dead with one bullet wound in the forehead as the focus of the screen.
- A man is tortured by injecting him with a substance that creates a burning sensation.
- On a highway, several armed men on rooftops fire cables into Agent 47's car to hold it in place. They repel down the cables, and 47 gets out of the car and shoots them. This turns into a large shootout in the street, and 47 kills all of them.
- 7 uses of "f*ck"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Constant violence and mayhem, but not as violent as other assassin movies like John Wick or Collateral.
- The protagonist are being pursued for most of the film.
Violence & Gore
- There is a brutal fight in an office between Agent 47 and John Smith. 47 continually fires guns at him, but since he's bullet proof he keeps fighting, though small holes can be seen on his shirt with some blood. The two viciously punch and kick each other until 47 wraps a garrote around his neck and James his head into some live electrical cables protruding from a hole in the wall, killing him.
- A helicopter explodes in the end, and two men inside are killed.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The death of on older man may be intense for some.