Police Story: Lockdown (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 34 items
Sex & Nudity
- R: For Sequences of Strong Graphic Violence and for Gore, Strong Sexual content, graphic nudity, graphic images and for Strong language including peril.
- Female exotic dancers dance in cages and in front of people wearing bras and small shorts. No sex. No nudity.
Violence & Gore
- A man threatens to commit suicide as he stands on top of a high building, about to jump. A police office grabs him, the man swings at him with a knife barely curing the officers face but they both fall, although they land safely.
- A man grabs another man while wearing an explosive vest. He lights the fuse but is tackled and the fuse removed.
- A man is hit from behind, and watches as a few other people are grabbed and hit. A man then kicks him in the face and is knocked out.
- A criminal fights with a police officer, swinging at him with a shovel. However the police officer beats and captures the man after a brief fistfight.
- A man is shot in slow motion and we see the bullet pass through him with minor blood.
- A brief police car chase where two cars are flipped and shots are fired.
- Two man fight hand-to-hand in an extended fight. It is fairly brutal but is finished when one man passes out.
- A flash back to illegal fights for money in front of a crown of people. Some of the hits are very brutal, but minor gore.
- A police officer is shot at by criminals as he hides from them, but he is not hit.
- A woman's throat is lit with a knife, but the injury is not shown. It is said that she bled to death.
- Several shootings occur, and some people are hit, however most injuries are non-fatal.
- A man is shot by snipers.
- A man imagines several violent situation, including explosions and shootings, although they do not really happen.
- Strong violence, including fistfights and shootouts.
- 'Sh*t' is said once.
- 'H*ll' is said twice.
- Just like many other Jackie Chan's films, this film features a very low amount of profanity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The entire movie is mainly set in a bar.
- There is a lot of drinking in about the first quarter of the film.
- Bottles on display behind a bartender who makes drinks.
- References to smoking.
- A father takes a cigarette from the mouth of his adult daughter.
- A hostage situation in a drug store in reference to sleeping pills for a suicide attempt.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several references to suicide.
- The many acts of crime and the instances of violence throughout are intense.
- A father and daughter have an emotional exchange talking about their dead wife and mother.
- The ending is very intense.
- The tone is dark and intense throughout.
Violence & Gore
- A man tries to shoot himself in the head but is stopped.
- A shootout occurs between police and some criminals, and some of the criminals are killed.
- While holding a woman at knifepoint, a man forces another man to kill himself.
- Two men fight, and one grabs a gun and shoot the other. The man with the gun then stands in front of a train but is knocked down out of the way.