A Girl Like Her (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for disturbing thematic material involving teens, and for language|
Sex & Nudity
- Most of the girls wear tight clothing with some cleavage. One mention of having "hooked up" at a party is made but no details are disclosed.
Violence & Gore
- There is an attempted suicide with pills. Jessica's parents are seen weeping in a hospital while Jessica is in a coma.
- A character is seen being shoved around and threatened after using ''their'' bathroom.
- There are a lot of swear words, but most are bleeped out. Some are seen in print via emails and/or texts. "F*ck" is the most common expletive but there are many more.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character tries to kill herself by using pills to overdose.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The suicide scene may be disturbing for some.
- Many scenes of people crying very emotionally.
- Many scenes involving bullying from the perspective of the one being bullied, with the other girl getting in the camera's face and such - this may be disturbing to some.