Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some scary images, action and rude humor|
Sex & Nudity
- Dracula father says "That looks like my grandmother's boobies" when describing Jonathan's wig.
Violence & Gore
- Frankenstein is lit on fire, no gore.
- Mostly slapstick action, but it occurs near the end.
- Dracula throws Dennis down the skyscraping building, nearly killing him. He saves his grandson at the last minute. The building gets destroyed as a result.
- At least one kick to the groin.
- The only scene that has a bit of profanity is when Dracula's father says to Johnny that his hair "looks like my grandmother's boobies." This is used for laughs.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Griffin drinks a glass of champagne.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Bela (Vlad's bat companion) starts attacking Dennis and Winnie.
- Vlad possesses a performer dressed like a Muppet-like creature, turning him into a more frightening version of the monster that shot cakes at people and threatened to eat them in an effort to frighten Dennis's fangs out.
- It is sang in a sing song voice, but there is a lullaby to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" that goes "Suffer, suffer, scream in pain. Blood is spewing from your brain." There are 2 more verses along the same lines.