Burnt (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language throughout|
Sex & Nudity
- Several references to orgasms, sex and prostitutes.
- A man and woman kiss passionately a couple of times.Nothing beyond happens in those scenes. No nudity is shown.
- A man stares at another, shirtless, man, obviously infatuated with him.
- Two men kiss.
- No nudity.
- There are no obvious sex scenes shown in this movie.
- There is much talk of a man "fucking" women. Several references to orgasms, sex and prostitutes. A man and woman kiss passionately a couple of times. A man stares at another, shirtless, man, obviously infatuated with him. Two men kiss.
Violence & Gore
- We see a man, after a fight. We see some blood in his face, and a large dark bruise on his back with cuts that we are told result from a boot with spikes.
- A lot of yelling and throwing food is in this movie.
- About 40+ f-words, sh*t and other profanities are used. Swearing includes a couple of loud angry tirades. (3) Jesus
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A main character is known to be a recovering addict. There are some references about past drug use by multiple characters. Drug dealers threaten a man.
- Some smoking scenes; no other drug use is actually shown.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Younger viewers might be frightened by a couple of angry tirades, and disturbed by the demeaning way one character treats others.