The Peanuts Movie (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- In one scene Peppermint Patty thinks Charlie Brown is flirting with her by saying "Chuck are you trying to hold my hand you sly dog"
- In a scene, Snoopy & Charlie Brown are sleeping.
- Snoopy kisses Lucy on the cheeks (possibly like the comics). She immediately gets disgusted and runs away.
- A few innocent crushes and references to love, Charlie Brown has a crush on the little red haired girl also Snoopy has a crush on Fifi even Lucy wants to hang out with Schroeder but he refuses even Sally wants to be with Linus.
Violence & Gore
- In Snoopy's imagination the world war 1 imagination shows Snoopy battling the Red Baron some of these scenes appear to be violent
- Snoopy drops a typewriter on Lucy, but she doesn't seem to be injured.
- Woodstock gets slightly injured while taking a screw out of a plane.
- Lucy threatens to slug Snoopy but she misses
- There's infrequent very mild profanity, such as 'stupid'.
- Other profanity includes 'blockhead', 'slug', & 'dumb'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In a credit scene, some dogs are seen with root beer.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Snoopy's World War I imagination has bullets, storms, crashes, dogfighting and peril.
- A character is briefly seen in peril, but is saved.