Joy (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity.
Violence & Gore
- While not exactly violent, Joy cuts her hands severely when cleaning up broken glass and we see some blood and the nasty cuts while she is being treated.
- Some brief pushing and shoving.
- A dream sequence in which a woman is chloroformed and kidnapped. Clearly a dream sequence and done in the style of a non-realistic soap opera.
- 1 use of the F-word
- 1 use of Jackass
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Social drinking and one incident of drunkenness at a wedding.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some intense and emotional scenes.