Taken 3 (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 36 items
- Sex & Nudity (4)
- Violence & Gore (13)
- Profanity (3)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (4)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (9)
- Spoilers (3)
Sex & Nudity
- A teenage girl wears an outfit revealing much of her legs and some cleavage.
- A girl is seen on the toilet with her underwear down. VERY brief, and not focused on at all.
- Two women in bikinis are making out with a man in a hot tub.
- A bad guy in his Hanes underwear is seen in a prolonged scene, towards the end.
Violence & Gore
- A car drives under a plane on a runway, breaking off part of the landing gear and a wheel, and there's a small explosion, and the car swerves off as the plane non-violently skids to a stop on the runway.
- Theatrical Version contains strong albeit bloodless violence. Extended Cut contains stronger and bloodier violence.
- There's another car chase in which several cops pursue Bryan, who commandeered a cop car. Several cops open fire on his car, and hew drives into a parking garage, and smashes his car through a wall and goes down an elevator shaft. The car lands at the bottom, and this results in a large explosion, though he escapes.
- Bryan quickly defeats two cops in his bedroom.
- A man shoots another man point blank in the back of a van.
- A man is shot in the chest execution style in the beginning. We don't see any blood, just his body.
- A car slams into another car and pushes it over the side of a cliff, and it rolls down a hill and explodes. However, the driver survives.
- There's an intense foot chase through a neighborhood, and a cop fires a gun at his target several times.
- Bryan twists a man's arm, slams him against a wall, and knocks him out.
- There's a large, violent car chase when Bryan fights two cops driving the car he's in, pushes one out, and forces the other to drive for him. Several cars violently crash, and a truck flips and its cargo rolls down the street. There's also an explosion during this scene.
- Bryan brutally fights with two men in a liquor store after hitting a third with a bottle. He and a fourth man then engage in a long shootout, which turns into a brutal fight. Bryan beats the man, who commits suicide by putting his mouth on Bryan's gun and pulling the trigger, but the camera cuts away before anything is shown.
- Bryan takes down two security guards after alike through the door of a house.
- A shootout takes place at an apartment complex. Several men are shot with pistols and machine guns, one guy has his neck broken with the butt of a machine gun. A gunfight between two men takes place inside an apartment that ends with one of them getting shot twice in stomach/chest and slowly dies.
- 1 F-Word
- 10 uses of "shit," 6 uses of "damn" (5 paired with "God"), 4 uses of "hell," 2 uses of "ass" (1 used as "asshole"), 2 uses of "jesus," 2 uses of "oh my god," 1 use of "god," and 1 use of "screw" respectively.
- EXTENDED HARDER CUT: 9 uses of "f**k", one of them in sexual context, plus numerous other profanities.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- CONTAINS INNOCUOUS REFERENCES TO ALCOHOL AND DRUG DEALING.
- A man comments that he needs a drink and we later see him at a liquor store.
- A man is a drug trader, we don´t see him doing or trading any drugs.
- Some cigar smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Similar to the first movie this has a PG-13 theatrical cut and an unedited extended cut. Although this unrated cut isn't quite as violent or disturbing as the first movies unrated cut but still pretty violent and bloody, more so than the theatrical cut.
- EXTENDED CUT: Rated R for some strong violence, drug material and language
- CONTAINS BRIEF UPSETTING SCENES AND INTENSE ACTION.
- Lenny's murder is pretty intense and emotional.
- The freeway car chase is intense.
- The liquor store fight is intense and brutal. The final death where a man commits suicide in this scene may be disturbing.
- The apartment complex shootout is violent and intense.
- The waterboarding scene is somewhat intense.
- Bryan tortures Stuart by waterboarding him with gasoline.
Violence & Gore
- Lenny is murdered by having her throat slit. We don't see the act but we do see her lying in a bed with a bloody wound on her neck and the knife that was used with some blood on it.
- Bryan waterboards Stu at one point.
- Two men are in a standoff in the end, with one having a gun to a girl's head, but she elbows him, and the other man shoots him in the shoulder. He then kicks him several times, and finally knocks him out with a hard blow to the head.