Taken 3 (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 33 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, and for brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- A teenage girl wears an outfit revealing much of her legs and some cleavage.
- A girl is seen on the toilet with her underwear down. VERY brief, and not focused on at all.
- Two women in bikinis are making out with a man in a hot tub.
- A speedo clad man is seen in a prolonged scene.
Violence & Gore
- A car drives under a plane on a runway, breaking off part of the landing gear and a wheel, and there's a small explosion, and the car swerves off as the plane non-violently skids to a stop on the runway.
- Theatrical Version contains strong albeit bloodless violence. Extended Cut contains stronger and bloodier violence.
- There's another car chase in which several cops pursue Bryan, who commandeered a cop car. Several cops open fire on his car, and hew drives into a parking garage, and smashes his car through a wall and goes down an elevator shaft. The car lands at the bottom, and this results in a large explosion, though he escapes.
- Bryan quickly defeats two cops in his bedroom.
- A man shoots another man point blank in the back of a van.
- A man is shot in the chest execution style in the beginning. We don't see any blood, just his body.
- A car slams into another car and pushes it over the side of a cliff, and it rolls down a hill and explodes. However, the driver survives.
- There's an intense foot chase through a neighborhood, and a cop fires a gun at his target several times.
- Bryan twists a man's arm, slams him against a wall, and knocks him out.
- There's a large, violent car chase when Bryan fights two cops driving the car he's in, pushes one out, and forces the other to drive for him. Several cars violently crash, and a truck flips and its cargo rolls down the street. There's also an explosion during this scene.
- Bryan brutally fights with two men in a liquor store after hitting a third with a bottle. He and a fourth man then engage in a long shootout, which turns into a brutal fight. Bryan beats the man, who commits suicide by putting his mouth on Bryan's gun and pulling the trigger, but the camera cuts away before anything is shown.
- Bryan takes down two security guards after alike through the door of a house.
- A shootout takes place at an apartment complex. Several men are shot with pistols and machine guns, one guy has his neck broken with the butt of a machine gun. A gunfight between two men takes place inside an apartment that ends with one of them getting shot twice in stomach/chest and slowly dies.
- 1 use of "f**k", 10 uses of "shit", 6 uses of "damn" (5 paired with "God"), 4 uses of "hell", 2 uses of "ass" (1 used as "asshole"), 2 uses of "Jesus", 2 uses of "oh my God", 1 use of "God", and 1 use of "screw".
- EXTENDED HARDER CUT: 10 uses of "f**k", one of them in sexual context, plus numerous other profanities.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- CONTAINS INNOCUOUS REFERENCES TO ALCOHOL AND DRUG DEALING.
- A man comments that he needs a drink and we later see him at a liquor store.
- A man is a drug trader, we don´t see him doing or trading any drugs.
- Some cigar smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- CONTAINS BRIEF UPSETTING SCENES AND INTENSE ACTION.
- Lenny's murder is pretty intense and emotional.
- The freeway car chase is intense.
- The liquor store fight is intense and brutal. The final death where a man commits suicide in this scene may be disturbing.
- The apartment complex shootout is violent and intense.
- The waterboarding scene is somewhat intense.
- Bryan tortures Stuart by waterboarding him with gasoline.
Violence & Gore
- Lenny is murdered by having her throat slit. We don't see the act but we do see her lying in a bed with a bloody wound on her neck and the knife that was used with some blood on it.
- Bryan waterboards Stu at one point.
- Two men are in a standoff in the end, with one having a gun to a girl's head, but she elbows him, and the other man shoots him in the shoulder. He then kicks him several times, and finally knocks him out with a hard blow to the head.