Project Almanac (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some language and sexual content|
Sex & Nudity
- There are a few scenes of kissing and sex.. Girls are seen in bikinis in a few scenes in a concert. No nudity is shown.
- A boy asks a girl if they had sex and she says yes. She is (presumably) only wearing a towel. He asks to see her and she opens the towel for him to see. No nudity is seen.
Violence & Gore
- A teen boy is shown hit by a car, (barely see the impact), later on he is saved from being hit by getting tackled by another teen boy in the past.
- A teen boy punches into a window to open a door, some blood is shown.
- A video showing a plane crash, very brief.
- A dog chases a group of teens, more comical than intense.
- Strong and mild language throughout.
- One f-word. Ten or more f-word stand-ins (like "freaking" and "frickin'"). We hear at least 60 s-words and a bevy of other profanities ("ass," "bitch," "damn," "hell"). God's name is misused more than 40 times (once with "dang"), and Jesus' name is abused four or five times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Teens shown drinking out of bottles a few times, (unclear whether it's beer or soda.)
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Not bad, as always official ratings below.