Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated R for a scene of sexuality/nudity and brief language|
Sex & Nudity
- First sex scene:
- An older and a younger woman kiss before going to a bed to make love. The older woman disrobes the younger and her breasts are made visible. They begin to kiss passionately. When the older woman goes to turn the bedside light off, the younger woman asks her not to. The older woman then disrobes but only the side of one breast can be seen. The kissing intensifies and the older woman kisses her way down the younger woman's chest and stomach, and moves in between her legs, while the younger woman moans softly and is shown expressing sexual ecstasy. The older woman then slides up the body of the younger woman, her exposed back visible, the two start to kiss again and there is a moment when they stop to gaze tenderly at each other. They again kiss lustfully and their sexual arousal heightens as the scene fades out. You can hear their heavy breathing and soft moans. Other than the brief nudity, nothing explicit is shown.
- Second lovemaking scene:
- The two women lie on a bed together. The older woman embraces the younger woman gently and kisses her softly. The younger woman responds to the emotion with yearning kisses and their kissing heightens and becomes ardent. The scene then cuts to the two asleep together, the camera moves down slowly, showing their bodies covered by the bed sheet and the two holding on to each other, implying that they had made love. Nothing explicit is shown.
Violence & Gore
- A woman wields a gun.
- 2 uses of the vulgar adjective "fucking".
- 3 uses of the interjection "goddamn".
- Jesus Christ
- No other profanities are heard in the film (although they appear in the shooting script, they were not included in the final cut).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking: martinis, wine, and beer.
- No illegal drugs.
- Several characters are shown smoking. Two characters share a cigarette outside a party.