Focus (II) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language, some sexual content and brief violence|
Sex & Nudity
- There are 3 scenes leading up to and/or having sex. Shows bare breasts.
- Mostly just suggestive dialogue
- Will Smith's character speaks the line 'I like boobs so I thought it was a win win.'
- Farhad asks Nicky, 'Have you got laid yet?' in the car but Nicky ignores him.
- Farhad makes a few crude remarks to Jess about her being a lesbian and other discussions of oral sex.
Violence & Gore
- Nicky and Jess are both tied to a chair in an empty warehouse. Nicky gets punched several times, and Garriga tries to get information about his money out of Nicky by pinching Jess' nose closed and cutting off her air while Nicky yells at him to "leave her alone".
- A character gets unexpectedly shot at close range. Blood spills out very a realistic hole in the characters chest and you see in keep flowing out and blood going around his head and down his neck.
- Characters are frequently threatened
- There's an unexpected car crash involving two main characters.
- 76 uses of "fuck". 10 uses of "shit." 14 uses of "ass." 4 uses of "bitch" and "damn."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Garraga is shown drinking wine.
- Jess gets drunk at a bar which causes Nicky to carry her back home.
- We see Farhad smoking a cigarette and he offers it to Nicky afterwards.
- A gambler is seen smoking a cigar once.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are some sudden scenes of violence.
Violence & Gore
- Two people making out in a bed are interrupted by a man holding a gun (it turns out to be a ruse). One of the characters has a gun pointed to his face, and he tells the man to shoot him, as a way to call his bluff.