Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 26 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of action and violence, and brief partial nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- When Rebecca jumps onto a man her underwear is shown because usually her underwear is black
- Rebecca Ferguson is shown taking off her shirt from behind, remaining in only her panties. Since she's not wearing a bra, her entire bare back is seen as well as almost her entire left boob at 1:10:53. Very brief.
- About the potential of being caught doing something illegal, a character half-jokes about then having to play "mommies and daddies" with strangers in prison.
Violence & Gore
- A man and woman fight off several attackers in a room.
- Two men engage in a brutal fight on a catwalk over an opera stage.
- Early on, a woman is shot point-blank in the back of the head. No blood is shown, but she collapses to the ground. Very traumatic for the main character.
- A man fights five men in a small room with intense hand-to-hand fighting and martial arts sequences. We hear one of the men's bones breaking as he is dispatched.
- An assassination is attempted on a high profile figure.
- A man is shot in the shoulder (small flesh wound), while another is shot in the chest (long range).
- A man is thrown from a high platform and impaled when landing on an object. The actual moment happens off camera, but the body is briefly seen in the background of a subsequent shot. No blood or wounds visible.
- A man & wife and driver are killed in a car bomb. All we see is the explosion.
- There's an intense motorcycle chase which includes much shooting. Motorcyclists are hit with a car(s), resulting in them flying off their cycles (and most likely dying from the high speeds involved/intense crashes).
- An extended chase seen contains multiple exchange of fire. No real blood shown.
- A woman challenges a man to shoot her if he doubts her loyalty and he unemotionally points the gun at her (somewhat tense). The gun fires, but a man behind and to the side of her is the one to be shot. No blood is shown.
- A woman and a man knife-fight with many connecting slashes and a stabbing in the neck. This may be considered the most violent scene, but there is little to no blood.
- 5 uses of "shit", 3 uses of "hell," and 2 uses of "damn." Also 2 abuses of the name "Jesus," 1 misuse of "Christ," and 2 of "God."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- We see glasses of wine.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The bone doctor may seem scary to younger viewers, and he displays a collection of torture devices including a bone saw and a sledgehammer. He threatens the victim with them, but never uses them.
- There's an intense shootout and chase in a street.
- A character is strapped to a primed bomb.
- A man is captured and tied up and prepped for torture. A woman brings needles and vials, while another man brings bone saws and hammers. The man is threatened with the tools.
- A character attempts to coerce one character to shoot another (doesn't actually happen).
- A main character drowns, but is later brought back to life.
- The lengthy car/motorcycle chase is fast-paced and intense.
Sex & Nudity
- When Ilsa Faust was saving Ethan Hunt in the water she takes her pants off and her underwear is shown
Violence & Gore
- Several men (including the British Prime Minister and the Director of MI6) are shot with darts (containing truth serum).