7.3/10
180
2 user

So Pretty (2012)

Trailer
1:02 | Trailer
Late at night, on the last train home, one girl's fantasy is about to become her greatest nightmare.

Director:

Writer:

Reviews

Videos

Photos

Add Image Add an image

Do you have any images for this title?

Learn more

People who liked this also liked... 

So Dark (2013)
Short | Drama | Horror
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.7/10 X  

So Dark is the follow up short film to So Pretty and continues the story of Sean, a 200 year old vampire with a conscience, who hunts and kills only those that deserve to die. So Dark picks... See full summary »

Director: Al Lougher
Stars: Jeremy Palko, Keri Maletto, Todd Bruno
So Dark (TV Series 2016)
Horror
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.7/10 X  

A DESPERATE HUNT FOR A VAMPIRE WHO JUSTIFIES HIS VICTIMS BY KILLING ONLY THOSE THAT HAVE ESCAPED JUSTICE.

Stars: Keri Maletto, Jeremy Palko, Todd Bruno
Slut (2014)
Short | Drama | Horror
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.2/10 X  

A naive young girl becomes the target of a murderous sociopath when she attempts to reinvent herself to impress the boys in her small Texas town.

Director: Chloe Okuno
Stars: Molly McIntyre, James Gallo, Sally Kirkland
The Birch (2016)
Short | Horror
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.1/10 X  

A bullied schoolboy takes drastic measures against his tormenter, summoning an ancient being in the woods using a spellbound book passed down through the generations of his family.

Directors: Ben Franklin, Anthony Melton
Stars: Aaron Thomas Ward, Corinna Marlowe, Charlie Venables
Vicious (2015)
Short | Horror
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.7/10 X  

A young woman comes home one night to find her front door unlocked and suspects she might not be alone in the house.

Director: Oliver Park
Stars: Rachel Winters, Isabelle King, Alex Holden
Suckablood (2012)
Short | Horror
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.1/10 X  

A gothic tale of a girl scared to suck her thumb, lest the monstrous Suckablood should come.

Directors: Jake Hendriks, Ben Tillett
Stars: Holly Jacobson, Samuel Metcalf, Robin Berry
The Jigsaw (2014)
Short | Horror | Mystery
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.9/10 X  

The purchase of a mystery Jigsaw Puzzle from a strange and unsettling vendor leads a man to an evening of frightening consequences.

Directors: Basil Al-Safar, Rashad Al-Safar
Stars: Pedro Monteiro, Daragh O'Malley, Peter Bova
Edit

Cast

Cast overview:
...
Sean
...
Lisa
...
Violet
John Fell ...
Edgar Wilcox
Derek Ford ...
Thug
Edit

Storyline

Late at night, on the last train home, one girl's fantasy is about to become her greatest nightmare.

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis

Genres:

Short | Horror

Edit

Details

Official Sites:

Country:

Language:

Release Date:

30 August 2012 (USA)  »

Filming Locations:


Edit

Box Office

Budget:

$10,000 (estimated)
See more on IMDbPro »

Company Credits

Production Co:

 »
Show more on  »

Technical Specs

Runtime:

Color:

Aspect Ratio:

2.35 : 1
See  »
Edit

Did You Know?

Trivia

One of the posters on the train wall is a travel poster for Santa Carla, California. This is the fictitious town in the movie The Lost Boys. See more »

Connections

Followed by So Dark (2013) See more »

Frequently Asked Questions

This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.

User Reviews

 
Predictable, but not too much...
28 August 2015 | by See all my reviews

Acting, direction and scripting are pretty good. Even if the 99% is quite predictable, it is worth to be seen for the remaining 1%. Honestly I liked this movie mostly for what it's not shown, and for the ending.

To say the truth (no spoiler because it is clear since the 1st minute) I always wondered what the heck do people, mainly young ladies, find

vampire stories fascinating. Why do they keep reading Twilight saga, even during math classes? Once I had to confiscate a copy of the first book (the one with the apple) to a girl, a student of mine. I agree that everything is better than algebra classes, but, come on! Twilight???

6.5/10


1 of 3 people found this review helpful.  Was this review helpful to you? | Report this
Review this title | See all 2 user reviews »

Contribute to This Page

Rent or Buy Popular Movies With Prime Video

Explore popular movies available to rent or buy on Prime Video.

Visit Prime Video to explore more titles