Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some terror/frightening images|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- There is no gore (aside from some scrapes and bruises) or shown violence.
- A horde of Vikings are attacked offscreen by an unknown predator
- A cave is filled with skeletons
- A man on a raft is killed offscreen
- A man is killed offscreen, sounds of crunching and gushing can be heard
- A monster attacks two children
- One utterance of "damn" and one utterance of "arse".
- Mild language is said throughout this entire movie
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man drinks from a flask. He also examines some old vodka but does not drink
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man sneaks up on (and startles) a young girl exploring an army vehicle. There is an strong undercurrent of tension and a suggestion that something bad may happen.
- The movie generally has a disturbing, ominous tone. Due to the intense way in which they're filmed, some of the "monster" scenes are not really suitable for young children and parental guidance needs to be used.
- some loud angry monster roars
- The scene where the skeletons are shown is tense
- Scenes where the group encounters the monster, the scenes are dark and ominous
- Some of the group become trapped inside an army vehicle which is then dragged towards the water.
- The monster frightens the kids when it is either shown or attacking the group
- Some jump scares in some of the chase scenes from the monster and the group
- Even though there isn't an excessive amount of onscreen violence, the film has a dark and frightening tone.