Andy and Erin return to Dunder Mifflin, only to discover that Nellie has taken his job and office and refuses to give them up. Meanwhile, Ryan becomes jealous after Pam tries to play matchmaker for Kelly.
Did You Know?
Phyllis says the same twelve cliches every time it rains. According to Jim's list, they are:
- The plants are going to love this.
- I sure don't want to get stuck in this on the way home.
- It's raining cats and dogs.
- The humidity is going to make my hair freak.
- The roads are slickest in the first half hour.
- I actually sleep better in the rain.
- We're paying for all the sun we got this year.
- This weather just makes me want to stay at home, curled up with a good book.
- If we lived in Seattle, every day would be like this.
- I wish I were allowed one rain check a year.
- I love the smell after it rains.
*Nobody knows how to drive in the rain. See more
After Nellie docked Andy's pay, Erin and Andy cut to a talking-head segment. Erin begins singing Andy a song from when she was an orphan. One of the first lines is, "The state of Pennsylvania is watching over you." As any Pennsylvanian knows, this is incorrect. Pennsylvania's full title is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, not the state of Pennsylvania. See more
I just wanted to take the man's job, not his manhood.
References The Iron Lady
My Boyfriend's Back
(Sung as "My Girlfriend's Back")
Written by Bob Feldman
, Jerry Goldstein
and Richard Gottehrer
Performed by Ed Helms
and Ellie Kemper See more