Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 27 items
Sex & Nudity
- While people are being examined in their underwear for skin rashes, a divider separating the line of men and women gets knocked over, exposing the groups to each other. This is played in a low-key comedic tone. A male side-character appears to ogle the female lead character and other women, but the male main character gets in the way to block his view and tells him "don't look."
- No sex or nudity.
- A young woman's skirt is ripped in an emergency situation, briefly exposing part of her upper thigh.
- Groups of men and women are briefly seen in their underwear as they are examined for symptoms of an illness (2 scenes). These scenes are not sexual.
Violence & Gore
- The movie is centers on the spread of a deadly virus and the chaos that ensues as a city struggles to contain the outbreak. There is blood and are scenes of violence through out much of the movie.
- Scenes of human trafficking.
- Various sick, bloody, and dead bodies throughout, including several scenes where sick people vomit blood.
- A man fights with officials trying to restrain him in several scenes.
- Medical staff burn contaminated bodies with blow torches to prevent the spread of illness.
- Several riot break out in a crowded areas.
- Army members draw weapons on and shoot at unarmed civilians, including women and children.
- Gunshots are heard offscreen. It's implied that the government is executing people infected with a virus.
- A woman gets stabbed in the shoulder with a syringe during an altercation.
- People infected with a virus are wrapped in plastic and dropped from a crane and into a pit where they're set on fire, many while still alive.
- In a standoff, one soldier shoots another.
- Rioters attack a van trying trying to flee the violence, one of the rioters is hit by the vehicle and the rioters attempt to pull people out of the vehicle.
- A man is stabbed several times during a riot, another man is shot and his blood sprays onto a bystander.
- The military opens fire on a crowd of civilians, including women and children. Several people are shot.
- Two men fight with a third to protect a young girl. During the fight, one man is shot in the shoulder, one is strangled with barbed wire, and a third is impaled on a metal pole.
- A civilian woman is shot in the shoulder by the military as she tries to retrieve her daughter(doesn't die).
- One use of "Oh my God.", and the words "Shit" and "Fuck" are actually said in English only once.
- Several f-bombs are dropped, moderate and some severe curse words throughout.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This movie is extremely perilous.
- An emergency responder attempts to save a woman trapped in a car in a precarious position.
- A man is startled when he's grabbed by someone he thought was dead.
- A woman is nearly trapped under a falling security gate.