Galveston (2018) Poster

(2018)

Don't waste you time
cae-319 October 2018
Well, 5 points for Elle Fanning (what exactly she forgot in this movie?), zero for everything else. It is really boring, predictable and bland. Not much of the road movie, not of the action or thriller either. The only good morale out of it, if you a gangster or a hooker - your life most likely will have a bitter end. Stay in school.
35 out of 118 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not Great.
jv-8992324 October 2018
This movie could have been better. The title is alil misleading in someway. The story is back and fouth. The ending is just that, a ending.. there is no back up to that ending.
6 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just average.
deloudelouvain7 January 2019
Another movie with divided reviews. Some praise it as an excellent film noir, others thought it was boring for the entire movie. Everybody is entitled to it's opinion. I'll cut the apple in two, it's neither excellent neither bad, it's just an average movie that not alot of people will remember. The acting is okay though so that's not the problem. The problem is the story. It's kinda slow but most of the time it's just predictable. You won't get any surprises and I wouldn't call it a thriller either. I already forgot almost everything about it while I'm writing this, that's how it stuck to me. Up to the next movie.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.