Reasonable Doubt (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and language|
Sex & Nudity
- There is kissing in the movie, although there is no sex or nudity at all.
Violence & Gore
- A man is attacked by a tool.
- There is scenes where you can see blood after someone being tortured.
- A man gets shot and there is a mild blood spray.
- A man is hit by a car and you can see a body on the floor. The body is bloody, but the scene is dark so some of the blood is hard to see.
- More than 4 misuses of God's and Jesus's name
- There is strong language in this film! There is many uses of the word F*ck, compared to other 15 rated films its not to bad though. Mild profanities used throughout (Sh*t)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drinking alcohol in a bar. There is scenes where you can see people smoking cigarettes. Drugs are mentioned, irrelevant to the movie though.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is scenes of intensity, for instance, someone being hit by a hammer. Its tense due to certain build ups in the movie. The violence may be disturbing for sensitive viewers, although there is nothing too scary at all.