Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for adventure action, suggestive content and some language|
Sex & Nudity
- Two teenagers share a passionate kiss.
- One of the characters is a teenage girl who is inside of the body of a middle aged man. There is an extended scene where "she" is taught how to use a penis to pee. Later, after "she" hugs an attractive younger man, "she" becomes aroused, and other characters notice "she" had an erection. She looks down at her crotch, and remarks how cool penises are.
- A teenage girl trapped in a grown man's body, she becomes fixation with her newfound genitals and makes several references to it throughout the film.
- A female character performs a short, mildly suggestive dance on two men as a distraction.
- A perverted male character asks to see the female character press her private chest.
- The subtitular end credits song contains the word "sexy" and audio of a performer sexually moaning.
- One character wears clothing that Reveals mild cleavage and exposes her stomach
Violence & Gore
- All violence is done for comedic purposes, there is no extreme violence. There is a frightening scene where a man is being attacked by a hippo.
- We see some people being attacked and/or eaten by jaguars, etc. It is not graphic but could be frightening for young children.
- Characters are seen throwing each other off a cliff out of anger, but they respawn after a short amount of time.
- Spencer gets in a large, exaggerated fight with a group of men in a market, punching them and blocking their attacks, and throwing others into walls or through the roof. He throws one man through a stone column, and breaks another's neck, though the camera cuts away so you don't see it happen.
- In one scene, a character with a "cake weakness" comically explodes when he accidentally eats some cake. No gore and is played for laughs, although this may shock some younger viewers.
- 1 use of "Bitch"
- Minor profanities only, including "shit", "ass", and "damn" are used infrequently.
- 1 use of penises
- hell; bad ass
- Ass, bad ass, and jack ass are the "choice" expressions used in this film and quite frequently.
- More than one use of "Jesus".
- Several uses of "god" and "omg".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several teenagers trapped inside the bodies of adults drink alcohol for the first time, and while doing so, discuss that they had never had alcohol beforehand. Two characters immediately spit it out because they think it is disgusting.
- While several characters drink alcohol for the first time, via margaritas, Kevin Hart's character repeatedly asks for more alcohol. Though Hart's dialogue is brief because the other characters are discussing something important and Hart simply chimes in now and again by asking for more, his character is drunk in the next scene - though we do not see him consume the alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Overall, this film is slightly darker than its predecessor, but its tone is still pretty goofy, campy and comedic.
- There are a handful of jump scares. These are often just characters unexpectedly coming across an animal (some large animals, as well as small animals) and becoming startled. The animals often make a loud noise as well.
- In this film, characters are allowed to die more than once. Some of the characters experience brutal, albeit gore-free, deaths, such as being trampled by a stampede of animals, falling off cliffs, and, in two instances, a character murders another character (the first time in the heat of an argument, the second time as a distraction so other characters can escape a volatile situation).