Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild action and rude humor|
Sex & Nudity
- When Spongebob Is Hanging On To Patrick Who is hanging on to the boat, Spongebob Accidentally Pulls Down Patrick's Pants A Little It And You Can See A Little Bit Of His Rear End
- A woman in a bikini moans in a sexual way thinking it is her boyfriend rubbing her back when it was actually Squidward.
- When Bikini Bottom is destroyed, Plankton calls it "Dirty Bottom", and Spongebob replies "Thats kind of gross, Plankton.".
- Women are shown in bikinis and men in swimming trunks when Spongebob and friends are on land.
Violence & Gore
- Burger Beard squirts ketchup into Plankton's eye.
- Ketchup is squirted into Plankton's eye.
- After the Krabby Patty formula disappears Bikini Bottom becomes a post-apocalyptic town and the citizens become a ruthless angry mob.
- A pirate threatens seagulls and at one point it is assumed he cooked one of them and is serving its wings.
- During the fight with Burger Beard several items are thrown including ice cream cones and cannon balls.
- "Aft" is used in the replacement of "ass".
- "stupid" and "jerk" are heard
- During the end of the movie, a seagull raps and supposedly says "shit" but it is bleeped.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- When the credits play, a man is singing like he is high. And the background was seaweed .And Squidward did his dance.
- Spongebob and Patrick have cocaine-like effects from eating too much cotton candy.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The Bikini Bottomites were executing SpongeBob, but he and Mr. Krabs get crushed (but they are not dead).
- The post-apocolyotic Bikini Bottomites become an angry mob who at one point want to murder Plankton then SpongeBob.
- In one part of the movie, Plankton enters SpongeBob's brain. This part can be seen as somewhat disturbing with a reference to the Shining using popsicles (Come and play with us... before we melt), a portion where Plankton falls from a summit of a cake, and a part where cotton balls turn into a deformed cat.