About Time (I) (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language and some sexual content|
Sex & Nudity
- A man has sex with a women over 3 times continuously by time travelling to make it perfect (No Nudity Shown).
- Brief and very less scenes of sexuality in which it is implied that two people are having sex under the sheets- the man uses his time-travelling powers to repeat the experience three times (No nudity shown).
- A poster of a topless women is briefly in the background of one scene.
- Some very brief conversation regarding sex
- A woman is seen topless twice though you see only her bare back, or with breasts fully covered by her hands. No full view; no nipples.
- A man chases a topless woman (breasts not visible) around the house saying "take off the pants".
Violence & Gore
- A man accidentally cuts his finger with a knife, creating a small wound.
- A character is in a car crash; some bruises and cuts are shown on her face while in a hospital bed.
- Some uses of bastard, bitch, ass, dick, 6 uses of shit, and 6 uses of fuck (Five of them are used within the first 35 minutes (one barely audible) of the film)). Quite frequent use of God and Christ.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character has an alcohol problem. Some drinking and smoking by characters. A drunk driving scene.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- At the end of the film, there are some emotional scenes that will be heartbreaking if you have recently lost a friend or relative.