Song One (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for a scene of sexuality, and brief language|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a sexual scene between the protagonist and her boyfriend, where thrusting movement can be seen and some sexual moaning is heard. As the scene contains mainly close-up shots of the couple, no nudity is depicted. It is not brief.
Violence & Gore
- The main character's brother is hit by a car and goes into a coma. (Not graphic.)
- The film contains a single use of the expletive 'f**k', as well as other mild language, including 'd*mnit'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main character's mother smokes.
- Some drinking of alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film is emotionally intense throughout.