A Good Marriage (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence/disturbing images, some sexuality and language|
Sex & Nudity
- The film has one sex scene. This scene takes place at the 8 minute, 53 second mark to the 10-minute mark of the film.
- A man feels a womans breast thru clothing.
- A couple is making love. She is shown topless from behind. There is a lot of thrusting but no nudity shown.
- A bondage-themed magazine is found.
- A woman is shown topless, from behind.
- Light sexual dialogue here and there. Nothing graphic.
- A couple references to the husband the main character wanting to sleep with the wife's friend and possibly rape and kill her.
Violence & Gore
- A womans head is repeatedly smashed in to a mirror.
- The film is based on the killings of various women and the wife of the killer finds out some graphic photos are shown depicting rape and stabbing.
- 2 uses of f*** around the 40 minute mark when the husband and wife are in bed and he tells her how it all began.
- One use of the T word referring to a woman's breasts.
- Nothing too major.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is a couple references to alcohol in the film. The wife who is the main character takes a pill. The pill is unidentified but it was probably a narcotic. There is a scene in the film that takes place at a wedding and there is some light drinking going on there.