3 Days to Kill (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A dancer in a training session is implied to be nude, her breasts are briefly seen in a brief Blurred shot, and she is on stage topless, but smoke completely covers it.
- A woman's bare back and brief upper buttocks are shown in a split second shot at a tattoo parlor. It is mostly covered by a table.
- At the Spider club, a girl is sexually assaulted in a bathroom by a few young men. There is no nudity. There are repeated close-up shots of the men's hands touching the girl between her legs. The men are stopped before anything happens.
- Extended cut has nudity.
Violence & Gore
- The main character suffers attacks and hallucinations (the images ripple back and forth), accompanied by nose-bleeds.
- A woman is decapitated in an elevator shaft (offscreen).
- The movie features frequent, stylish violence with lots of shooting and killing. Blood is shown, but the movie is not overly gory or violent. There's also lots of car chases and explosions.
- 3 uses of "f--k" (one is in subtitles). Other than that, several uses of the "S" word, 1 of "SOB," a few "d*mn, "Jesus Chr*st"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Main character takes a test heroin type drug to help him with his terminal brain cancer. He does this by needle and syringe. To fighting the hallucinogenic effect of the medicine, he also drink large amount of Vodka.
- Supporting characters are shown, drinking or buying alcohol. An under-aged drinking is shown. Others are shown smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several scenes as mentioned above with shooting and some torture.