Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 23 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, language and brief innuendo|
Sex & Nudity
- Two women are shown walking across the street in tight clothing, short shorts.
- The daughter video chats with her boyfriend. He asks if she wants him to take his shirt off.
- Camera view switches to behind the daughters butt/legs, then a man says that "I think she looks hot" and that she's a "hot teenager" and the other man becomes angry.
- A man describes movies from an earlier time where there were "dancing girls with big cha-chas."
- During a car chase scene, a guy makes a sexual innuendo. He tells the girl to grab his stick, says "she has the best hands in the business" talking about his gear shifter.
- Some kissing
Violence & Gore
- When Cade and Savoy fight, it gets to the point where Cade gouges Savoy's eye and only stops when Savoy screams in pain and is slammed into the ground.
- A man fried by a robot's grenade may scare younger kids.
- Many scenes of intense robot action occur intermittently throughout the film. Explosions, shrapnel and carnage are frequent. The robots often "bleed" mechanical fluids. Some robots are shot in the head, or impaled by swords through the chest.
- Early in the film one of the human 'good guys' is killed in a large explosion; there are several lingering shots of the charred remains of this body (still stood up, mid-run), coated in places with metal. Some camera angles show the body still on fire.
- A human character late in the film is killed via a laser blast to the chest. A large burn mark is seen. Two men fight briefly and then a man throws another man out the window to his death. Another brief hand to hand combat between a women and two men. A guy from the elevator helps out.
- 2 uses of the f word. 1 bleeped and one full and clear use of it "How do you say get the f*ck out of the way in Chinese?"
- A lot of uses of "ass", "shit", "bitch" and "crap" words.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A teen girl talks about high school being nearly over and says that, "Soon we can get a tan and get wasted."
- A man drinks a beer.
- A teen girl brings her father dinner that includes a bottle of beer (we do not see him drink).
- A truck load of beer bottles is strewn on the ground after a crash and one man grabs a bottle and opens it before taking a drink.
- A robot looks like he has a lit cigar in his mouth for the majority of the movie.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A character's death by grenade upsetting people
- An early death in the film, detailed under the Violence & Gore section, may scare young viewers.
- The scenes of robot action tend to be quite long and gratuitous. Children may be overwhelmed.
- A lot of mayhem and destruction in the last climax of the movie.
Sex & Nudity
- Joking about under age sex.