A gay Brit living in New York is deprived of his immigration status, and risks losing his family and life in the U.S. He marries his lesbian best friend to remain in the country and stay with his family, but things get complicated when he meets the love of his life and is forced to make an impossible choice.
David W Ross
Two Words Can Change Everything
Did You Know?
- Winner David W Ross "Rising Film Star Award" Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2013
- Winner "Best of the Fest" Palm Springs International Film Festival 2013
- Winner "Audience Award" Bloomington Pride Film Festival
- Winner David W Ross "Rising Film Star Award" QFest 2012
- Winner "Best Feature Film" Long Beach QFilm Festival 2012
- Winner "Best Drama" Atlanta Out On Film 2012
- Winner "Audience Award" Seattle Gay and Lesbian Film Festival 2012
- Winner "Audience Award" Pittsburgh Reel Q - Spotlight Film 2012
Biceps is not connected to flexor digitorum superficialis. See more
I believe in family. I believe in fate. I believe you can turn for one second and miss a lifetime, but your past does not dictate your future. I believe that the people that you love *are* your life. That there are things worth fighting for. I believe we should all have the freedom to love... to create family and not be afraid of who we are. I believe in love. I do.
References Green Card
Written by Sarah Nixey, James Banbury
Performed by Sarah Nixey See more