Dumb and Dumber To (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 32 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual humor, partial nudity, language and some drug references|
Sex & Nudity
- We get a clear glimpse of a cat's butt hole for a few seconds.
- A teenage girl with blood in her crotch area is shown implying menstruation, no nudity.
- Crude sexual images and references
- Pretty much the same kind of humor as the first Dumb and Dumber, slapstick humor and more crude sex jokes.
- People kiss in a comedic context in some of the dream sequences.
- An elderly woman has a man look for something in her vagina but it is under a bed sheet and no nudity is shown. It is also not clear at first what is going on.
- Adele and Travis kiss, then Adele pushes Travis onto a chair and presumably sucks and licks his toes. When she is tasting them, she sounds a bit horny and stares into him, giving a sign that she loves to touch him. This can be played for laughs.
- Lloyd has a dream where he kisses Penny (the girl Harry is looking for) and the scene looks like it's about to go further as Penny removes her clothes. When the shirt is removed it looks like she's wearing the front of a truck (no nudity is shown). Then he wakes up and realizes it's a dream and he's licking a truck, rubbing the head lights and pulls his fingers out of a hole in the truck.
- In another dream sequence, Lloyd whips a ninja's testicles from his body. They are shown.
- Harry and Lloyd show their bare butts a lot to many people.
- A man and a woman come out of a broom closet. Implied sex. Nothing is heard and no nudity is shown.
- A lady tells Harry and Lloyd how sex works, they make disgusted faces after and both say "that's were the pee comes out!"
- A man dumps slushies down Harrys and Lloyds pants.
- A man at a front desk gets in a fight with a lady, the lady says" listen there is a broom closet nearby, you and me could work something out, and reveals her cleavage.
- An act of depraved behavior between a person and an animal is implied between a teenager and his dog; he lathers peanut butter on his genitals (implied; offscreen) and calls his dog into the room after telling it to shut the door. The dog approaches him, and we see his pleasured face before the sequence is interrupted.
Violence & Gore
- A man is hit by a train. We only see an impact. Played for laughs.
- In a dream sequence, several ninjas are killed with knives and whip. Lloyd pulls out a rope and yanks a ninjas balls out, they are shown, the ninja then falls to the ground.
- Four people are threatened with pistols at the end of the movie.
- A man is shot in the shoulder. A big amount of blood is seen on the persons back but he survives. A little bit of comedy involved.
- In a dream sequence, a girl is presumably having her period because we see some blood around her pants and a man hands her a cork from a bottle.
- Towards the end there is a lady who tackles another one down people from the FBI then take her off.
- An old mans wife puts poison in his food.
- Lots of use with guns and other weaponry like bombs illigal fireworks and knives and whips.
- 1 clear use of the F-word and several "damn", "hell" & "sh*t", "show us your tits, both of them" towards the end, one variation of the word "vagina" i.e. "Grandgina" (used in a comedic scene). Also there is many uses of " crap ".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- At an event people are shown drinking beer and wine.
- A man cooks presumably drugs and feeds it to a cat.
- Some strong drug references.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- After a blind kid was given Harry and Lloyd's cat, the cat kills all of the boy's birds, which can be unsettling for some viewers.
- Some mildly frightening/tense/unsettling scenes.
- There is a very disabled man talking to harry and loyed you can see him talking through brain waves. This may be intense to people who know disabled people.
- A man and woman trap four people with guns. One of them is a teenage girl.
- A man accidentally shoots a pigeon on Lloyds head when he is aiming for him.